Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

simmysim

Jul 15, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have the unreleased chemistry system mod,
which can be found here!

Share it everywhere!
not quite acting right in my game works fine and then after a while everyone is akwardly stuck standing doing nothing

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Wassit do?
It's supposed to make relationships more dynamic by making traits much more important to a sims compatibility to one another.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only thing is, it looks like it makes conversations fail a whole lot more if you happen to have conflicting traits and there doesn't seem to be any documentation on what traits play nice and which ones don't. So if you happen to have a married couple you really like that have an "opposites attract" kind of relationship be wary as this mod will make them get along much, much less so.

On the flip side if your couple shares similar traits they will be absolutely head over heels for one another.

The mod is supposed to have turn ons/offs eventually if it hasn't been added already. I haven't actually used it yet but if someone who has can clarify I'd appreciate it as I'm really waiting for a system like that before diving in.

demoniders

May 1, 2018
It's supposed to make relationships more dynamic by making traits much more important to a sims compatibility to one another.
Only thing is, it looks like it makes conversations fail a whole lot more if you happen to have conflicting traits and there doesn't seem to be any documentation on what traits play nice and which ones don't. So if you happen to have a married couple you really like that have an "opposites attract" kind of relationship be wary as this mod will make them get along much, much less so.

On the flip side if your couple shares similar traits they will be absolutely head over heels for one another.

The mod is supposed to have turn ons/offs eventually if it hasn't been added already. I haven't actually used it yet but if someone who has can clarify I'd appreciate it as I'm really waiting for a system like that before diving in.
Turns Ons/offs (likes and dislikes) are in the version I shared.

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
Do you have any info on how this is meant to work since there's no documentation included and the only info available is tiny previews from a month ago? I can see their own traits under their personality (which seems kind of unnecessary since you can plainly see a sims hair color, clothes, etc) but I have no idea if they're turned on by bikinis or furries in raccoon suits, or if the have preferences at all.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
That's great, now all we need is WW integration and this would be what I would consider a "must have" mod. Thing is, the creator is 16 last I heard so I'm not sure on how that would work out.

Thank you for the share, I don't know how you got it unless my google-game is getting weak because I can't find much of anything at all about this mod.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
That's great, now all we need is WW integration and this would be what I would consider a "must have" mod. Thing is, the creator is 16 last I heard so I'm not sure on how that would work out.

Thank you for the share, I don't know how you got it unless my google-game is getting weak because I can't find much of anything at all about this mod.
Search for "Theo"
Another very awesome one coming "soon": Online multiplayer capabilities for The Sims 4.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Search for "Theo"
Another very awesome one coming "soon": Online multiplayer capabilities for The Sims 4.
Oh, I was focused more on his screen name of "thepancake1" rather than his real name.

I've tinkered around a little bit with the mod and it has a selectable turn on/off for every type of clothing category, eye color, even straight/curly/wavy/short/brown/blonde/green etc. hair. There doesn't seem to be any gender or fitness options though but for a first release it has a lot to work with and compliments the chemistry mod very well. I couldn't find a way to see another sims preferences other than going into the edit menu and checking from there. Your own selectable sims get reward-like traits automatically that show what they have (i.e Blonde hair, Blue eyes, etc), it may seem pointless but it probably ties into how the system reads compatibility between sims.

Every sim starts out blank but there's two console commands you can use (thanks to Omar from discord) that lets you randomize your sims and the towns preferences:

cs.generate_turnons_for_cur_sim
Generates 5 turn ons and 3 turn offs for your currently controlled sim.

cs.generate_turnons_for_town

Same deal but for the town, including your currently controlled family.

clear2

Resets your currently controlled sim to have no turn ons/offs.

Two things to note, first is that every time you run a generate command it will replace any preferences a sim had before, so if you have a perfect setup for your family you'll have to edit them again. Second, not all sims get the full 5 turn ons, I've seen a couple with as few as 3 turn ons, probably a bug.

Reactions: Azoresman

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Oh, I was focused more on his screen name of "thepancake1" rather than his real name.

I've tinkered around a little bit with the mod and it has a selectable turn on/off for every type of clothing category, eye color, even straight/curly/wavy/short/brown/blonde/green etc. hair. There doesn't seem to be any gender or fitness options though but for a first release it has a lot to work with and compliments the chemistry mod very well. I couldn't find a way to see another sims preferences other than going into the edit menu and checking from there. Your own selectable sims get reward-like traits automatically that show what they have (i.e Blonde hair, Blue eyes, etc), it may seem pointless but it probably ties into how the system reads compatibility between sims.

Every sim starts out blank but there's two console commands you can use (thanks to Omar from discord) that lets you randomize your sims and the towns preferences:

cs.generate_turnons_for_cur_sim
Generates 5 turn ons and 3 turn offs for your currently controlled sim.

cs.generate_turnons_for_town

Same deal but for the town, including your currently controlled family.

clear2

Resets your currently controlled sim to have no turn ons/offs.

Two things to note, first is that every time you run a generate command it will replace any preferences a sim had before, so if you have a perfect setup for your family you'll have to edit them again. Second, not all sims get the full 5 turn ons, I've seen a couple with as few as 3 turn ons, probably a bug.
Before I tried the mod, I actually went and decompiled all the code and made a quick analysis.
If we want to add traits corresponding to, "let's say for example" skin colour or race, fitness state, fatness state etc, we just have to create new traits and buff, connecting them with the corresponding statistic or caspart and inject them with the script.
That's all. I may try tomorrow to add a few other options like skintone and some WW related stuff "organ size" based on Noir's penis variants, pubic hair for females.
I'll soon let you know. But I'm pretty sure it works.

Reactions: AlphaGame

demoniders

May 1, 2018

I got it by my own sources, it's 'un-google-able' so don't worry about your google skills, haha.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I got it by my own sources, it's 'un-google-able' so don't worry about your google skills, haha.
Ha, well, I mean I can't even find anything about a release or really anything at all about the mod other than old reddit posts and videos. To be honest the first place I checked was patreon which is really telling and kind of sad now that I think about it.

Alrightthen

Jun 14, 2018
Hey guys, anyone got the Bouncing Boobies patreon version ?

If you don't know which mod I'm talking about: loverslab.com/topic/83498-bouncing-sim-boobies-june-17-2018/

I'd appreciate if someone shared

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
Hey guys, anyone got the Bouncing Boobies patreon version ?

If you don't know which mod I'm talking about: loverslab.com/topic/83498-bouncing-sim-boobies-june-17-2018/

I'd appreciate if someone shared
Just a heads up if anyone is curious about supporting this: the mod was abandoned and left on LL with links to the creator's original Patreon project for almost a year. It might be a good idea to wait and see how it turns out this time before dropping money on it.

nocturna

Jul 9, 2018
so i didn't read through all 95 pages of comments about the wicked whims mod, so sorry if this has been mentioned before, but first of all, this mod has completely changed my interest in the sims at all, it's brilliant, just brilliant, & i didn't think anything could make the game better than mccc did, then this came along & i was proven wrong....

all that being said though, i've been playing with the wicked whims mod in the game for 3-4 days now & i've noticed something odd (aside from the weird way they put their arm above their head when carrying anything, but i can live with that in order to get everything that WW adds to the game) but anyway, it seems that not a single 1 of my active or non-active households are able to give birth to any female children now, at all...is this coded into the mod? cause that would be a horrible idea if so...i have mccc's offspring gender set to 50-50 & still, out of the last dozen or so babies, those conceived while playing the active house & those mccc's progression triggers, not a SINGLE ONE has been female, this is really weird & quite upsetting, so i wanted to check if there was some weirdness with WW that only allows males to be born to any of the sims in the 'my household' tab (& it's happening with houses i haven't played yet too, so it can't be me accidentally doing some weird fruit or music thing to change the gender, since it's in all the houses i've created, not just the active/played ones)

RandomCrsz

Dec 14, 2017
I remember having the only boy baby issue with base game way before WW was released. I don't personally have that problem anymore, but maybe WW is encouraging a rare error that's still in the background of the game for you maybe? One of my households just had a girl without me needing to change the offspring, so Idk where it could be coming from.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
There is a chance option and depends how you configured your WW i do not use menstrual cycle pregnancy mode i use simple option there is 1% chance the female may get pregnant set by me i do not use the naturism crap and mostly the autonomy in WW i disable it and i always set the NPC chance to 100% pregnancy chance and here is a daughter.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
so i didn't read through all 95 pages of comments about the wicked whims mod, so sorry if this has been mentioned before, but first of all, this mod has completely changed my interest in the sims at all, it's brilliant, just brilliant, & i didn't think anything could make the game better than mccc did, then this came along & i was proven wrong....

all that being said though, i've been playing with the wicked whims mod in the game for 3-4 days now & i've noticed something odd (aside from the weird way they put their arm above their head when carrying anything, but i can live with that in order to get everything that WW adds to the game) but anyway, it seems that not a single 1 of my active or non-active households are able to give birth to any female children now, at all...is this coded into the mod? cause that would be a horrible idea if so...i have mccc's offspring gender set to 50-50 & still, out of the last dozen or so babies, those conceived while playing the active house & those mccc's progression triggers, not a SINGLE ONE has been female, this is really weird & quite upsetting, so i wanted to check if there was some weirdness with WW that only allows males to be born to any of the sims in the 'my household' tab (& it's happening with houses i haven't played yet too, so it can't be me accidentally doing some weird fruit or music thing to change the gender, since it's in all the houses i've created, not just the active/played ones)
Maybe try repairing your game? Or take WW out and see if your town keeps having boys. Also the sims holding things above their head could be bad cc clothing. My male sim was always doing it and I noticed it was only when he was wearing a cc suit so I deleted it and now he no longer does it.

nocturna

Jul 9, 2018
There is a chance option and depends how you configured your WW i do not use menstrual cycle pregnancy mode i use simple option there is 1% chance the female may get pregnant set by me i do not use the naturism crap and mostly the autonomy in WW i disable it and i always set the NPC chance to 100% pregnancy chance and here is a daughter.

i also use simple mode & leave autonomy set at high, i have the pregnancy chance set to 20%...in the few hrs since i posted, npcs are still able to have girl children, & now finally ONE out of the last 20 of the 'my household' pregnancies had a girl, but the other 19 have all been boys, it's just so weird

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
At 20% my household will have at least 10 kids.... pregnancy set for player my town has more females then males then again you can always edit the boys and make them girls.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes