• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

coffeesim

Nov 15, 2017
3.2.4.121.1 still have this bug, outfits are duplicated.
Maybe in 3.2.4.121.2 this issue has been resolved. Someone could share the most recent patch :D

sstormyy

Nov 23, 2017
first off all i would like thank all the guys who post here sims 4 patreon stuff, and also i would like to ask whether somebody know any similar sites where people post other sims 4 patreon exclusive stuff ?

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
3.2.4.121.1 still have this bug, outfits are duplicated.
Maybe in 3.2.4.121.2 this issue has been resolved. Someone could share the most recent patch :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Don't suppose you can get the gallery with that, right? Games4theworld has pretty much dumped doing gallery rips and finding households/houses on the web is a pain in the ass.
What i do is i go on the gallery with the official game, you obviously cant do anything in create a sim with gallery content on the official cause you wont own the dlc's "officially", but you can still click the save button to save the content to your system tray. so just save whatever you like and then access them thru zlOrigin version later in CAS.

This method does require owning the atleast the sims 4 base game only, but its worth it to access the gallery. i own most of the expansion packs, and i think game packs but just cant afford to buy everything. ive bought every sims 1 twice, every sims 2 twice and almost every sims 3. times are tough these days as well as i also find sims 4 a rather boring downgrade from sims 3 that just looks pretty and has better cas control.

i havent played sims 4 in ages, though i still come here everyday hoping wicked whims adds something more interesting like kinky world did lol

wish i had the patiience to play sims 3, it takes forever just to get the game started, by the time the game is running i already lost interest.

hopefully some day turbodriver gets some new breakthru ideas or even steals some from onkikay lol. she doesnt seem to have any interest in sims 4, someone might as well use em. though i wish she would jump on the sims 4 train at some point, i know she'd turn the game around.

btw thanks matt for all the uploads!

I tried to get zloring running but i gave up, i just can't register on their website, i receive no confirmation mail. So i use this alternate method.
yeah ive heard of people having that problem. guess it has to do with what email service you use. i created my account using gmail and got a confirmation right away. if you havent tried using them, i'd suggest giving it a try.

ok enough of my yapping, this post is getting the length of a page lol

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Does anyone have the new MC Command Center update up for download please?
if your looking for version 4, its already been posted here -->

just scroll down the comments

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
What i do is i go on the gallery with the official game, you obviously cant do anything in create a sim with gallery content on the official cause you wont own the dlc's "officially", but you can still click the save button to save the content to your system tray. so just save whatever you like and then access them thru zlOrigin version later in CAS.

This method does require owning the atleast the sims 4 base game only, but its worth it to access the gallery.
Yeah, I've been messing around with the game for a good half of a day. Ended up buying the base game for £15, which is the cheapest I've seen it so far, but goddamn, the gallery sure is a piece of shit for finding good stuff. For some reason, most uploaders tag with #CC, but the Gallery won't search for anything below 3 characters, so finding amazingly detailed households just feels endless. It's literally worse than browsing Tumblr for households, and that too is just awful to browse.

Other than that, tried the ZLOrigin injector and it works real well. Switching between both the legit game and ZLOrigin via renaming the Game folders is a whole lot better than dual-booting like I did with the trial and the G4TW version a few months ago.

Kinda took the opportunity to start the Mod folder from scratch too; wanna actually have a decent directory this time using sub-folders rather than dumping everything in one place.

But yeah, like you mentioned in the other half of your comment, the hardest part is finding a hook or keeping interest in the game.

Reactions: Sulenta and RobinF

dtm45

Oct 10, 2017
Oh, DUH! I didn't see that lol! Thank you so much, I truly appreciate all the help and generosity!... No bullshit I mean it. AND I HAVE TO SAY HOW I FEEL ABOUT MIKE24 HERE, IF I MAY?? It REALLY pisses me off that Mike24 helped start all of this Patreon nonsense... I if I recall. He doesn't even upload new content for free often, if at ALL anymore! Even though he said he would every month when he first started uploading and he needed the money for reasons and blah, blah, blah, GIVE ME MONEY blah, blah. Well that wasn't the EXACT excuse he gave, but its close enough. Anyways, I understand it takes a lot of time, work, and patience to create things in these games, but STILL. To create a 10-20$ monthly paywall only to release maybe... MAYBE 2 or 3 new bits of content that are at BEST mediocre to their Patreon subscribers is just fucking WRONG!! I remember when creators used to just ask for support through paypal or some shit. I miss the days when most Creators custom content and animations used mostly be free, and you could support them whenever you chose to do so. Now not so much anymore. So in conclusion, FUCK that guy, and ALL shady ass greedy ass "Content" "Creators" that are taking advantage of people! And FUCK ALL OF THIS PATREON GARBAGE!!!...I feel better now lol!

Reactions: Huweha and finfin

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Yeah, I've been messing around with the game for a good half of a day. Ended up buying the base game for £15, which is the cheapest I've seen it so far, but goddamn, the gallery sure is a piece of shit for finding good stuff. For some reason, most uploaders tag with #CC, but the Gallery won't search for anything below 3 characters, so finding amazingly detailed households just feels endless. It's literally worse than browsing Tumblr for households, and that too is just awful to browse.

Other than that, tried the ZLOrigin injector and it works real well. Switching between both the legit game and ZLOrigin via renaming the Game folders is a whole lot better than dual-booting like I did with the trial and the G4TW version a few months ago.

Kinda took the opportunity to start the Mod folder from scratch too; wanna actually have a decent directory this time using sub-folders rather than dumping everything in one place.

But yeah, like you mentioned in the other half of your comment, the hardest part is finding a hook or keeping interest in the game.
I love CC for making my sims, but i hate how people always ruin the sims 4 gallery and sims 3 exchange with it. 60% of the shit you find ends up looking nothing like what you think your downloading. and to top it off some modder went and made a way to remove the cc icon from gallery uploads so people cant tell if a sim uses cc or not. its so annoying.

i uploaded sims with cc to sims 4 gallery, but i also made zip files that contained the cc and linked it in the descriptions, so anyone who wanted my sims could just download the cc in one pop and get what they expected. i know creators dont like that, but atleast im not ruining the gallery just to respect their wishes like others do.

and dual booting, lol yeah i been there too, think i even posted about it on games4theworld at one point lol, im also a user there. one of my more frequent spots. lol

zlorigin has been a really great thing... i remember when cracks used to take 6 months to get, ugh that sucked. but once zlorigin came along it made it easier for crackers to get the files and release the updates. but its great that you can now get updates pretty much as soon as they are released from zlorigin and no longer having to wait.

F

finfin

Oh, DUH! I didn't see that lol! Thank you so much, I truly appreciate all the help and generosity!... No bullshit I mean it. AND I HAVE TO SAY HOW I FEEL ABOUT MIKE24 HERE, IF I MAY?? It REALLY pisses me off that Mike24 helped start all of this Patreon nonsense... I if I recall. He doesn't even upload new content for free often, if at ALL anymore! Even though he said he would every month when he first started uploading and he needed the money for reasons and blah, blah, blah, GIVE ME MONEY blah, blah. Well that wasn't the EXACT excuse he gave, but its close enough. Anyways, I understand it takes a lot of time, work, and patience to create things in these games, but STILL. To create a 10-20$ monthly paywall only to release maybe... MAYBE 2 or 3 new bits of content that are at BEST mediocre to their Patreon subscribers is just fucking WRONG!! I remember when creators used to just ask for support through paypal or some shit. I miss the days when most Creators custom content and animations used mostly be free, and you could support them whenever you chose to do so. Now not so much anymore. So in conclusion, FUCK that guy, and ALL shady ass greedy ass "Content" "Creators" that are taking advantage of people! And FUCK ALL OF THIS PATREON GARBAGE!!!...I feel better now lol!

I don't like that guy like you. I justify some creators, but Mike really had fallen FAR for me as well.

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
Is it possible to make the wohoo action be one of the wicked whims animation? Every time i tried to wohoo it becomes the default sims wohoo (Under the covers)

mod70

Jul 7, 2017
Is it possible to make the wohoo action be one of the wicked whims animation? Every time i tried to wohoo it becomes the default sims wohoo (Under the covers)
The woohoo action will always be the default sim animation. You have to do the whicked whims actions. Click an object like a bed, choose whicked wims and select the options there instead of by clicking a sim. Hope this helps.

keepos

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone got the basemental drugs installed and can explain how to use the mdma crystals and dyes?. Also if anyone could explain the "ask sex for exchange" option as being the one selling, i tried using the option and the person agrees but they just keep talking afterwards

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes