Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ZackEr

Aug 6, 2016
, Can you upload road to fame 0.2E ? we'd greatly appreciate

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
The woohoo action will always be the default sim animation. You have to do the whicked whims actions. Click an object like a bed, choose whicked wims and select the options there instead of by clicking a sim. Hope this helps.
Ye i know, im talking about combining the wohoo option and whicked wims into one so when u press wohoo it plays the whicked wims animations.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
perhaps theres a mod to remove the default woohoo option, therefor resulting in wickedwhims being the only source for sex and no more crappy woohoo. lol

just a thought.

sorry though, i cant answer that, i havent played sims 4 much in ages. no matter how much they add to it, it just still bores me, but it still runs smoothly last i checked, so i remain hopeful that theres a chance it can get better before it becomes overbloated and unplayable like sims 3 has.

actually i guess thats unfair to say. sims 3 is overbloated and playable. but the phrase im going to go play the sims 3 now can be easily translated into im going to go start the game, cook dinner, eat, take a shit, take a shower, go walk the dog and hope that the game is done loading and ready to play by then. damn you maxis for not creating a x64 bit version of sims 3 before abandoning it. you suck for that!

Reactions: nyalest

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
perhaps theres a mod to remove the default woohoo option, therefor resulting in wickedwhims being the only source for sex and no more crappy woohoo. lol
Is it possible to make the wohoo action be one of the wicked whims animation? Every time i tried to wohoo it becomes the default sims wohoo (Under the covers)
There is an option in the settings to remove the option for the normal WooHoo/Try for Baby to pop up. So all you get is the Wicked Whims.

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
So uh... how long has the first post been like that? I feel really dumb now because this whole time I've been going through every new post looking for updates.

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
I've used the Road to fame 0.2E but its still giving me a lot of trouble with the last version of Sims 4 Pets.

nyalest

May 21, 2017
Does someone knows if there is a good height mod for sims and if there is does it fuck the animations if you use one?

H

Huweha

Can anyone upload this please?

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Does someone knows if there is a good height mod for sims and if there is does it fuck the animations if you use one?
I cant say if there is one or not, but yes, messing with height would screw with animations because animations are designed to be used with one height, we've seen it happen in sims 3 with kinky world. same thing happens when making sims too overweight. animations are created with a default size in mind.

nyalest

May 21, 2017
There is one at ModTheSims, called Height slider (can't post a link, need 3 posts).
And yes, the animations look off if both sims aren't the same size.
I cant say if there is one or not, but yes, messing with height would screw with animations because animations are designed to be used with one height, we've seen it happen in sims 3 with kinky world. same thing happens when making sims too overweight. animations are created with a default size in mind.
Thanks, shame because i hated what they did in SIMS 4 whit teens basically just slender versions of adult models.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Instructions are for the torrent by RELOADED but the torrent provided is an entirely different torrent.

Every time.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes