Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
not really a good idea imho.
i mean, yeah its a good idea, but i have some sims that use like 20-30 CC .... its not like it will make it big or else , but its more the fact i absolutly cant remember wich CC are inclued in the sims :/
Using sims 4 tray importer it's super easy, you just load it, find your family (there are even sims 4 pictures and are ordered by the newest) and export with cc. It will create a compressed file with your tray files and all necessary cc. I could make a tutorial with pictures but it's really just about press 2 buttons

It's also a great way to clean and troubleshoot cc problems, you could for example export all your important families, then create a new mod folder and put all the exported cc there, so you would have a clean mod folder with only the mods absolutely necessary loaded.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh i see..

would like this kind of tool too for WW. as some animations create errors, that can be good to know wich ones do that in easy way :D

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry about being late, but here you go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Viztril

Jun 14, 2017
Sorry about being late, but here you go.

No apologies necessary MattC95. I'm just grateful you took the time to share. It's a very important update too, I thank you profusely.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
An alternative to this is to use Zlorigin. It simulates origin and thus, you get updates/GP's/EP's as soon as EA releases them. It's what I use. The downside is that an internet connection is required.
Yeah, i hear ya... i personally use ZL myself, definitely a much better option IMHO.

I was just saying if there's gonna be a sims 4 torrent posted in this thread, it should atleast be updated in the OP. the one there is a year old.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, i hear ya... i personally use ZL myself, definitely a much better option IMHO.

I was just saying if there's gonna be a sims 4 torrent posted in this thread, it should atleast be updated in the OP. the one there is a year old.
Don't suppose you can get the gallery with that, right? Games4theworld has pretty much dumped doing gallery rips and finding households/houses on the web is a pain in the ass.

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
Don't suppose you can get the gallery with that, right? Games4theworld has pretty much dumped doing gallery rips and finding households/houses on the web is a pain in the ass.
I tried to get zloring running but i gave up, i just can't register on their website, i receive no confirmation mail. So i use this alternate method.
You make a legit account on origin, download the sims 4 trial (you can play 48 hours for free). Then you go to the gallery using the legit game and download what you want.
Then when you open your cracked sims 4 you will have all downloaded galleries.

2 issues with this approach:
1) It may change your game language (if your cracked copy of sims 4 is english and the legit one portuguese for example you'll have cracked game in portouguese. Really easy to change it back anyway

2)If the legit version you have downloaded is more updated (maybe they released a patch and nobody cracked it) you will not be able to import the stuff you have on the cracked one. At that point you have to wait for an updated crack (but atm cracked version is same version as legit one i think.
Also if i remember correctly the game will not launch, until you edit a config file in my documents and put back the old version number.

You can register with another account when the trial expire, but you have to redownload and install the game from scratch. be sure to nuke all origin and game files.

Last edited:
Reactions: MattC95

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I tried to get zloring running but i gave up, i just can't register on their website, i receive no confirmation mail. So i use this alternate method.
You make a legit account on origin, download the sims 4 trial (you can play sims 4 48 hours for free). Then you go to the gallery using the legit game and download what you want.

Then when you open your cracked sims 4 you will have all downloaded galleries.

2 issues with this approach:
1) It may change your game language (if your cracked copy of sims 4 is english and the legit one portuguese for example you'll have cracked game in portouguese. Really easy to change it back anyway

2)If the legit version you have downloaded is more updated (maybe they released a patch and nobody cracked it) you will not be able to import the stuff you have on the cracked one. At that point you have to wait for an updated crack (but atm cracked version is same version as legit one i think.
Also if i remember correctly the game will not launch, until you edit a config file in my documents and put back the old version number.

You can register with another account when the trial expire, but you have to redownload and install the game from scratch. be sure to nuke all origin and game files.
Beats buying it, I guess. Still wish the RLDOrigin exploit still worked for Online though.

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
Beats buying it, I guess. Still wish the RLDOrigin exploit still worked for Online though.
I think this is the most ridicolously overpriced game i ever saw tbh, game + all dlc is what 200 euros? City living alone is 39 euros .
And Base game is so barebones, not that with expansions it gets much better.
I wouldn't play if it weren't for certain mods XD

worldcompany

Jul 28, 2017
I am confused with the new wicked mod since now its all compressed of the other mod older version what things should I delete?

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I am confused with the new wicked mod since now its all compressed of the other mod older version what things should I delete?
Delete everything that starts with "TURBODRIVER_", then copy the updated version.

The only 3 Turbodrivers files that you should have is:
  • TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script
  • TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package
  • ww_cas_parts.json

Reactions: rosscan and RobinF

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
But now the new Wickedwhims force us to use Denton rig isnt Asmodan better?
I honestly haven't checked it yet, but TD moreorless added a near enough identical rig as he put here:

"It's finally here! The new Sim rig supporting penis and tongue movement is now included with the mod. After autobanned initially releasing the tongue custom bones, and later Azmodan taking a great step with including penis custom bones, we were able to have this done. After a lot of talking, consulting, testing, and improving, the new rig has been finalized and will hopefully serve us well.

It's important to note that this is not the same rig as released by Azmodan and you can only have one rig installed at a time."

worldcompany

Jul 28, 2017
Can someone post on Patreon Wicked whims to dont compile the files its doing a mess, Azmodan has better Rig and Old_Penis than Denton non updated rig.

That new rig is the same denton one

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Can someone post on Patreon Wicked whims to dont compile the files its doing a mess, Azmodan has better Rig and Old_Penis than Denton non updated rig.

That new rig is the same denton one
Damned if I know. Looking at the comments on Patreon, TD's damn near fucked all texture compatibility too. If you're having trouble, might as well just revert back:

Reactions: Viztril
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes