Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 264337

Does someone know a mod that add a sim to your household temporarily? I know i can add a npc to my household with right-click cheats, but i would like to send it back to the original household after i done with the sim
:) You can use Teleport Any Sim statue mod to summon any sim in the world without adding them to the household, they'll be in the lot and will leave eventually.

Reactions: hmorphone

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
I think there was a mod like that for sims 3 (maybe it was a vampire mod).
I'm thinking of just use the cheat and then move the npc using manage househould, but i don't know if it will create problems and anyway even if it works it's kind of tedious..
Yep it is kind of tedious but it's alright

:) You can use Teleport Any Sim statue mod to summon any sim in the world without adding them to the household, they'll be in the lot and will leave eventually.

Use this mod. Is one of my most used ones.
The point is i want to add them in the household to control them for example, during a jungle exploring (last DLC) but after i would like to let them go back to their original families.

I don't think there's one like that it would bug like hell

Reactions: RandomCrsz

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017

The point is i want to add them in the household to control them for example, during a jungle exploring (last DLC) but after i would like to let them go back to their original families.

There's a mod out there that I'm having a hard time finding now that I need it that would help you out a lot in this situation. I assume the main reason you want sims in your household for jungle adventures is because if you invite them on vacation as a separate household they tend to stay very briefly on expeditions.

Well, the reason they leave early sometimes is because visitors always leave the lot when certain needs reach a threshold and the default threshold is unnecessarily high. There's a mod that lowers it enough that they actually have to be in the deep red before they'll leave, I think maybe the bars have to be at 10% capacity if I remember right. Would that fix your problem or do you need to control them specifically for something?

Edit: Nevermind, found the mod and it wasn't like I remembered.

Reactions: hmorphone

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I believe he wanted to control them directly for the duration of the vacation..

I wanted the opposite of what he look for.. I wanted a roommate NPC that stays with me.. but not as my household.. Basically invite to stay.. but they still go to school/work.. but then return to your house afterward. There is a mod that made invited NPC stays like forever, but if you leave your house.. they leave too, causing you having to reinvite.

Reactions: K.Leoric

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017

I don't think there's a mod for that, but what would be the issue with just moving them in your household and then just moving them back out into their original household once you're done?

I believe he wanted to control them directly for the duration of the vacation..

I wanted the opposite of what he look for.. I wanted a roommate NPC that stays with me.. but not as my household.. Basically invite to stay.. but they still go to school/work.. but then return to your house afterward. There is a mod that made invited NPC stays like forever, but if you leave your house.. they leave too, causing you having to reinvite.
I haven't used that particular function yet, but would the more buyable venues mod help with that? You can create dorms and apartments with that.

I found this video that sort of explains the way the apartments work (Start @ 14:57). So for your purposes I think you could just give your lot the apartment trait, and then assign yourself and the person you want to live there to it. Again, i haven't done it, so I am not 100% sure, but that's how I understood it

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
@Alina3096
No issue at all, it was just for convenience, i found out it's not that big ideal to send them back after the vacation, thanks for the mod suggestion!

sstormyy

Nov 23, 2017
i have a question too all of you, do you ever edit the meshes of already existing stuff or the meshes of other creators ?

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
i have a question too all of you, do you ever edit the meshes of already existing stuff or the meshes of other creators ?
Yes, Using the Sims 4 Studio I edit the stockings height of someone already created. But you have to be careful what you want to edit or remake because the meshes can be cause of some problems. You need to use the blender program to solve it.

sstormyy

Nov 23, 2017
Yes, Using the Sims 4 Studio I edit the stockings height of someone already created. But you have to be careful what you want to edit or remake because the meshes can be cause of some problems. You need to use the blender program to solve it.
ohh yeah i know that :D ... i do sometimes dwell in mesh editing, though nothing fancy, like change some SM stuff so the would fit regular Maxis forms... i was just wondering whether you guys do similar stuff and would you like to share with others, or maybe you are not interested in such sort of stuff...
It just seams that people here are more adequate then lets say in LL forum, and would go all ape shit if somebody would post something like an mesh edit :D

D

Deleted member 264337

Yes, i have luumia's body replacers and i hated the adonis belt on the males so i had to tone it down for a more natural look.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
I'm not really a expert so i usually edit the slots, like eve 4 bottom, i make another version based on the mod and make it as tattoo, so most cloths will be in the form of the body, there's lots of edits i would love to make but i'm just too lazy atm to learn blender

Reactions: ThatssoMaame

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Why all the female sims when they have sex they remove all the accessories and sometimes the makeup too
And where can i find some gang rape animations ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes