Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
Why all the female sims when they have sex they remove all the accessories and sometimes the makeup too
And where can i find some gang rape animations ?
There's settings in WW for how the sims undress, you should be able to change things with that.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Why all the female sims when they have sex they remove all the accessories and sometimes the makeup too
And where can i find some gang rape animations ?
For Gangbangs of 4 or more Males vs 1 Female there are over 40 animations I know of.

Authors are: Anarcis, Azmodan22, cizer, Lifeline, Omaster, Rodriguez, SLIM and Zorak.

No doubt there are more, but either I haven't got them yet or I didn't like them. Lifeline is a good one to watch, if you look back on FinFin's recent posts.

I've attached a txt with the group animations I pulled from my WW_Animations_Report.txt.

Hope it helps :)

Feb 8, 2018
Just when I get all my mods fixed updated with no Last Exceptions here comes the new Sims 4 v1.41.38.1020 patch, yay! lol
-As soon as I find the update and crack it will be posted here

Reactions: rosscan

duke

Oct 14, 2016
Hi everyone, quick question. So I just downloaded the game from the torrent that was provided. turns out its an older version.. How do I update the game? very confused. BTW, I keep trying to connect online and it will not work.. is there something im missing?

Feb 8, 2018
Hi everyone, quick question. So I just downloaded the game from the torrent that was provided. turns out its an older version.. How do I update the game? very confused. BTW, I keep trying to connect online and it will not work.. is there something im missing?
What version do you have?

May 16, 2017
Yeah. Apparently one or a few of the patreon creators are filing bogus DMCA complaints and It is spilling over on her blog

Nasty Nasty. And since EA has said they cannot charge, except for early access, they are now trashing folks with DMCA complaints and the hosing has to look at each seriously, even though they are bogus.
Sad sad little people....

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Azm:
A skeleton with strapon equipped. You need to have Jungle for it to work, since it replaces all the existing skeletons.

Yeah. Apparently one or a few of the patreon creators are filing bogus DMCA complaints and It is spilling over on her blog

Nasty Nasty. And since EA has said they cannot charge, except for early access, they are now trashing folks with DMCA complaints and the hosing has to look at each seriously, even though they are bogus.
Sad sad little people....
She's way too public. Of course creators will try anything in their power to destroy her...

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
A question guys .. if i downloaded Jungle Adventure and it may be v.140 will WW works with it ?
And anyone please know how can i find Jungle Adventure ( Fitgirl ) or at least update v139 ( fitgirl) cause the torrent site i used to download from is blocked :(

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Tha
For Gangbangs of 4 or more Males vs 1 Female there are over 40 animations I know of.

Authors are: Anarcis, Azmodan22, cizer, Lifeline, Omaster, Rodriguez, SLIM and Zorak.

No doubt there are more, but either I haven't got them yet or I didn't like them. Lifeline is a good one to watch, if you look back on FinFin's recent posts.

I've attached a txt with the group animations I pulled from my WW_Animations_Report.txt.

Hope it helps :)
Thanks m8 :)

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I have been thinking, would it be possible/useful for us to file complaints against the content creators on Patreon? Assemble a list of what each individual is locking behind a paywall and send it over to EA or a SimGuru?

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
A question guys .. if i downloaded Jungle Adventure and it may be v.140 will WW works with it ?
And anyone please know how can i find Jungle Adventure ( Fitgirl ) or at least update v139 ( fitgirl) cause the torrent site i used to download from is blocked :(
I can confirm the current WW works with Jungle Adventure and the EA patch that just hit (after JA)
Not perfectly mind you...

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I have been thinking, would it be possible/useful for us to file complaints against the content creators on Patreon? Assemble a list of what each individual is locking behind a paywall and send it over to EA or a SimGuru?
EA is in bed with Turbodriver. So I don't think it would change too much. You can still try, but to what ends? The only animator that, for the moment, doesn't get leaked is Mike... simply because neither me or jf care about him XD

Reactions: jF1983

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
EA is in bed with Turbodriver. So I don't think it would change too much. You can still try, but to what ends? The only animator that, for the moment, doesn't get leaked is Mike... simply because neither me or jf care about him XD
EA went after TURBO once back when it was called Wicked Woohoo. Got complaints of searching bugs about woohoo and getting adult content or something so they asked him to do something and he simply renamed it.

Reactions: jF1983
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes