Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018

OLL 3RD MARCH

• · Standing - Classic Handjob Climax (AP) *BONUS*
--------------------------------------------------------------
*Always copy and paste passwords directly without including any spaces*

PASSWORD: rightintheface

simmysim

Jul 15, 2017

OLL 3RD MARCH

• · Standing - Classic Handjob Climax (AP) *BONUS*
--------------------------------------------------------------
*Always copy and paste passwords directly without including any spaces*

PASSWORD: rightintheface
it wont let me download it my Winrar reads a virus detected and cancels it upon completion

goldenwings1988

Dec 12, 2017
Out of curiosity, is anyone else having issues with animations not showing up in game? The latest Azmodan and Lifeline anims aren't showing up in my game. I have the latest GP, I've updated everything I can, and deleted what I can't. So far, that's the only issue I'm having and I'm not sure how to fix it. Thank you for any help and for what you guys do :)

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
it wont let me download it my Winrar reads a virus detected and cancels it upon completion
I just re-downloaded it fine even after logging out. Not sure why its not working for you.
But sounds like winrar is detecting a false positive

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks Finfin, after I applied this, the stair animations showed up and the new Life animations showed up. The only one I can't seem to get are the Azmo anims for the hot tub, but I'll take two out of three :D
Remember that you have to choose between rough or normal packages don't put both

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Does someone know a mod that add a sim to your household temporarily? I know i can add a npc to my household with right-click cheats, but i would like to send it back to the original household after i done with the sim

Reactions: RandomCrsz

RandomCrsz

Dec 14, 2017
That would be an amazing mod to have! Never though about it, would help out big time with taking photos or having an extra sim hand from time to time.

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
Does someone know a mod that add a sim to your household temporarily? I know i can add a npc to my household with right-click cheats, but i would like to send it back to the original household after i done with the sim
I think there was a mod like that for sims 3 (maybe it was a vampire mod).
I'm thinking of just use the cheat and then move the npc using manage househould, but i don't know if it will create problems and anyway even if it works it's kind of tedious..

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes