Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Anarcis 3new animations, Savage Amazon, which is a rough woman-led MF Vaginal animation for Floors. Friendly Frottage, an MM Handjob animation for Double Beds . Reposing Embrace, an MF/MM/FF Teasing animation for Floors.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
i tried the dumbaby female bottoms, i selected it on body selector but it only seems to change the shape while nude but it stays the same when having clothes on

NostalgikNick

Oct 22, 2018
i tried the dumbaby female bottoms, i selected it on body selector but it only seems to change the shape while nude but it stays the same when having clothes on
It's only meant to replace the nude body.

At this time no replacements for clothing have been made, and it's unlikely that they will be due to how time consuming it would be. So all clothing will be using their default meshes.

If you want the shape of your unclothed sim to match your clothed sim, using the "slim" nude bottom is your best bet. (It's dimensions best match those of the vanilla meshes.) Then use the CAS sliders to try and achieve the shape that you want.

Reactions: RobinF and bebiho

philyraaideen

Jul 19, 2018
Hey guys/gals, does anyone know of any good male top default replacements that work with the new WW? I really liked Luumia's Bod-e II but it doesn't show up anymore after the update. Hiroki's latest BB male top default replacement works, but the details look horrible (like square patches) with any kind of custom skin overlay or body hair ... (they are only made for basic Maxis skin that has no body hair or anything). Ta very much.

Reactions: maldo
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes