• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Painted black

Aug 5, 2018
Hey guys/gals, does anyone know of any good male top default replacements that work with the new WW? I really liked Luumia's Bod-e II but it doesn't show up anymore after the update. Hiroki's latest BB male top default replacement works, but the details look horrible (like square patches) with any kind of custom skin overlay or body hair ... (they are only made for basic Maxis skin that has no body hair or anything). Ta very much.
I feel like if you select Override instead of default you will see the body you currently have.

Reactions: maldo

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
If you use the Native (default is the default WW top, I think) option in the male tops section, it will use your current default replacement top. Doesn't matter if it's compatible or not (I use an older BB top and it works fine). So technically Luumia's body should show up too.
I even asked Luumia to make the body hair compatible with the new BB, but I don't think he'll answer.

Last edited:

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
im testing hirokis better body update 4, all steps work except for step 4 when you select soft and hard penis in the body selector. no matter what you select it will still show default. anyone having same problem or know what to do

Last edited:

Painted black

Aug 5, 2018
im testing the latest hirokis better body, all steps work except for step 4 when you select soft and hard penis in the body selector. no matter what you select it will still show default. anyone having same problem or know what to do
I have the option to select the penis in my game (this is update 4 i only copied over the penis file. I tried the same with the top but that was a disaster.

D

Deleted member 847670

[QUOTE = "bebiho, post: 1306564, membro: 3950"] estou testando o mais recente corpo hirokis melhor, todos os passos funcionam exceto para o passo 4 quando você seleciona pênis duro e macio no seletor de corpo. não importa o que você selecione, ele ainda mostrará o padrão. qualquer um que tenha o mesmo problema ou saiba o que fazer [/ QUOTE]
Você pode me enviar esse novo pênis?

Reactions: knight2000
D

Deleted member 847670

Hello, Does anyone have the Noir breasts file posted on patreon? TS4 - Milky Breasts - Update 2018/11/19

Oct 25, 2018
Hi guys :D(y)... Someone can help me, I downloaded the NOIR Realistc Tongue 'Nov 15 2018', but I do not know where it stays and how it does to equip. Can someone tell me where I can find it in the game and how do I equip it in my SIM?

This is the mod:
IMG_20181123_001226.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: trolololooo

lelgato

Sep 29, 2018
Hi guys :D(y)... Someone can help me, I downloaded the NOIR Realistc Tongue 'Nov 15 2018', but I do not know where it stays and how it does to equip. Can someone tell me where I can find it in the game and how do I equip it in my SIM?

This is the mod:
View attachment 183190
It needs animations that use the tongue to show such as motherlode's and a few others

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Does anyone here have problems with Wicked Whims complaining about lupobianco's animations? Something like too similar or some such. I'll be honest that I haven't been updating the animations since I stopped playing a short while after seasons, but yeah.. the long ass complain about lupobianco's annoys me.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone here have problems with Wicked Whims complaining about lupobianco's animations? Something like too similar or some such. I'll be honest that I haven't been updating the animations since I stopped playing a short while after seasons, but yeah.. the long ass complain about lupobianco's annoys me.
No problem on my side using the finfin animations (Current Lupo animations + Old ones that Lupo removed because he wanted to rework them), so try using the newest one (choose only one in the mega folder, don't take both as it'd override)

Reactions: _Fin_

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I'll paste what I already wrote in the Discord server. Modded package is being posted on the Discord channel to avoid confusion, but also being uploaded on the mega folder regularly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case it's not clear enough please go ahead and ask :)

Last edited:
U

User_837807

sweet ty mia for lag fix link.. p.s still using ur mod and i like it
You're welcome! And awesome! I have the editing mod done, just testing it a little more and will slide it to you if you wouldn't mind putting it through the paces for me..again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes