Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
hi all ! ive got an question new update came out the 1.47.51.1020 so... is wickedwhims compatible with it ? srry if im asking dumb question... but i rather be sure it wont mess my game.

Ty in Advance.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
hi all ! ive got an question new update came out the 1.47.51.1020 so... is wickedwhims compatible with it ? srry if im asking dumb question... but i rather be sure it wont mess my game.

Ty in Advance.
Hi,

the answer is yes, but be sure to use the latest version provided on the post just above yours by @Immanuel714

And as the new update did quite a mess for a lot of mods (like WW or MCCC), all of these aren't really bug free for now, so is the game itself.
WW is currently updated the past few days because he changed his whole system, so it brought a lot of bugs with it, but don't worry, it won't "break" your game (in case you have any problem, just save a backup before using the newest version, just in case).

Edit : i'm not sure I understood correctly what you were saying actually, but just in case, i prefer precising everything :p
So, all mods/cc that are sayed to be compatible with 1.47.49.1020 are generally compatible with 1.47.51.1020, as the latest one was just a hotfix for some maxis elements, so is WW (in case you have a doubt, check loverslab in the comments, you'll see if people have trouble with it).

Last edited:
Reactions: Disqu

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
ohh i understand it :) no no i just asked about WW the mods i have so far works :)
after experience with Fallout 4 im careful with updates.
ty again for short reply @UYScutti23 :)

Last edited:

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
im careful with updates.
Yeah i totally understand that ^^
Even now i hesitated quite a long time before updating TS4 and WW, but the huge wave of bug report seems to calm down a little now so that should be fine :)

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Anarcis Bondage Medium Pillory, Rub Up Pussy (3P). Bob getting his face smothered in (pussy) genitals while having his ass fingered. 2P Variant called Bondage: Rub Up Pussy. Medium Pillory Handjob FFF/MFF/MMF, and MF/FF for the 2P. and Rub Up Cock (3P) gratification, intimidation, anticipation, tension - bdsm-y stuff. Medium Pillory Handjob MMM/MFF/MMF, and MF/MM for the 2P variant, Bondage: Rub Up Cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes