Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephysempai

Sep 12, 2017
I think, for me, UI cheats broke most of my icons. That was also updated on ModTheSims. I didn't check to see if it broke my CAS icons. I just took it out (Cuz all I cared about at the time was WW in 1st person!!!) but once I updated that all my regular icons were fixed.

Pro Tip: Create a folder in your Mods section called "Scripts". Boot Sims, and scroll to the bottom of your mods list to the Scripts category. Then, in another window, find all those listed scripts in your mods folder, put them in the newly created "Scripts" folder. Of course, keep scripts like Nisa's, Basemental, and Wicked Whims in their own separate folders, since they're much easier to find, but standalone Scripts like UI Cheats, MC Command, Sim Lag Fix, etc... put those in your Scripts folder.

Scripts are usually what break with every update. Having them separated from the rest of your mods makes it a world easier to troubleshoot. If you're like (past) me and just have all your .package and .script mods dumped in your mods folder, it can be a pain in the ass to find individual mods to troubleshoot. Folders help, just try to avoid sub-folders... they don't work well...

With the latest MCCC update, I cannot find the option for my teens to quit school like in previous versions. Did they move it or did he just take it out? Is there a cheat command for that. I tried just having them quit their job from the phone menu but that didn't work either. So odd.
I used a different mod completely to do that. . Try that out.

Last edited:

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
i made something else now... i took every cas mods out... and it worked !!! :) but now i must try and find what cause it... it prodably some mod i dont may not use or such.

But Zephysempai ty for your help i appreciate it :) i text soon if i find that lone mod whos causing it :)

Edit: *facepalm* that... took me very short lol... to everybody who had such problem or will have such problem as me... Dont. Use. More_CAS_Column.

Last edited:
Reactions: snack
U

User_837807

I used a different mod completely to do that. . Try that out.
So that's where he got off to! I didn't think he was active anymore!

Thank you for the link! I usually dislike having mods that do the same things but right now, I just need to fix this issue until I can pinpoint which mod is gumming up MCCC because now it's throwing LEs at me when you try to have them quit via phone.

Edit: That mod worked perfectly with no LE's! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but i have no other place tbh. Here we go.
My Sims 4 Sometimes Completely freezes when i start an Animation and have time running at Fast/Ultra speed.
Everything is updated.
I have GTX 1060
I5 6600 Overclocked to 4.10ghz.
16 ram.

No last exception.txt file so no idea what causes it.
This happens like 1 out of 5 games. Nothing major. But when it happens i lose alot of progress because it happens so randomly.

Last edited:
U

User_837807

updated his stuff for the new cage/case CC he made. Please replace old clear case file with new one.

In case of TL;DR
The clear case is a shower without a shower head
The cage is a clone of the case.
The animations are just updates for the two above item :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 970849

I had that too with Nandong's tongue. Noir and Dark Sims has a tongue that works well with first person, in a cleaner interface (2 package files). Noir's version is smaller, but I think it's more realistic. You can find it on DWP, or .
Thanks I will try it

kaizerlith

Jul 22, 2017
So I am unsure of what is causing it but for some reason if I have a custom skin that says it works with all body types with the default WW body my female sims have double(4) nipples. Is this a WW needs updating problem? I tried Better Bodies but it seems to be having some kind of issue as well.

Edit: So it seems like it might have been the cc skin as I have tried another with the default WW body and it looks fine. Maybe the other one was just outdated by a lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes