Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you! You might wanna consider stop pledging to Turbodriver, in the future, since jf is already supporting him!
@K.Leoric, I was thinking why don't you include a list of inactive/unreliable Patreons? Here is a list:

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
Weekly update to the mega folder

Just wanna say that this thread is not only for premium mod sharing, but for mod discovery too, while free mods will never go to the mega folder for obvious reasons i would like to see what cool mods you guys know from the depts of LL, Tumblr, TSR, etc.
I use this one as well, not kinky but if I have a WW customer that skipped on paying I would curse him!
The Art Of Magic Reborn

I also use a lot of
He makes new foods and harvistable vegetables, again not kinky but if you like to play the game for non sexy reasons sometimes it can enhance the game.
Other people use his mods to create their own, sometimes after a hard day prostituting I dont want to cook.. Id rather have this ...

D

Deleted member 264337

Just a random thought, some of the mods out there like the Magic Mod, Extreme Violence and road to fame could really use an animation revamp.. The mods themselves are stellar and very much functional and deliver... but. some of the animations of the new interactions are really stiff and immersion breaking for me.. I wish those mod creators would somehow collab with animators like the creative ones we have over LoversLab and improve the overall quality of said animations.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
I have 295 mods. Some of them are just overrides while the others add game play to my game. I use quite a lot of LittleMsSam's mods and coolspear's mods. Whenever there is an update I just look at my mod folder and sigh and work on updating them all lol.

Reactions: SivDR92 and jF1983

Immanuel714

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks, any idea what the hotfix was for? He released that .1 pretty fast after 126 so it must have been something really bad--or noticeable.
I noticed when you wanted to go to a new animation, it would freak out and glitch among other issues and I noticed that this update didn't help. Hopefully this one will.

WickedWhims 3.2.4.126.2

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
PSA: If you haven't updated playable pets, teleport any sim, more social activities, give a gift, or the sunburn mod to the 1.40 patch your sims will be deleted at random and you won't be able to get them back.

D

Deleted member 264337

PSA: If you haven't updated playable pets, teleport any sim, more social activities, give a gift, or the sunburn mod to the 1.40 patch your sims will be deleted at random and you won't be able to get them back.
Thanks for the heads up Mandy! Is 1.40 the most recent patch or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes