Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcvelic

Nov 12, 2017
It's not really fear. I guess I wrote the word "I'm scared" one too many times.
It's as Fabrizio said, I'm just one guy who has only a general idea of how the internet works, and how much cautious I have to be. I have many things going on with my life at the moment, so I decided to do that move just to lay low and not have to worry about unnecessary conflicts, or bad internet craps.
But since K.Leoric convinced me to come back... here I am!
My posts will be much shorter, in a similiar fashion to Matt's approach. If anyone wants to talk privately though, I am here!
Also, if, in any circumstances I delete my account again, I'll keep sending updates privately.

Life and Lupo update.
Life: gangbang sequence part 3, and Lupo: "Fist" series, and "Undressing" series for bed.

Finfin, mi amigo. We hope you stay with us, we've missed you.

Reactions: _Fin_

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Thank you everybody! ^^
I decide to not post much so that I won't give away my identity. But I can still help around, if needed, or give opinions.
I just need to be extra careful that's all. This account has received way too much interest.

Anar:
Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

February shot outs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
I just laughed out loud at that animation preview. What the hell is the girl on her knees doing? "Alright honey slide down now, PIVOT, PIVOT!! And then she looks around like "Ya'll seeing this shit? She doesn't listen." Anyways, thank you for the animation haha.

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
Someone have access to Noir. Patreon and can share the Futanari WW Penis here? It's only $1 but can't be a noir. patron for some reasons, probably due to my country? I don't know.

it's here : first download

southof

Nov 7, 2017
Someone have access to Noir. Patreon and can share the Futanari WW Penis here? It's only $1 but can't be a noir. patron for some reasons, probably due to my country? I don't know.

it's here : first download
too large to upload here, you will have to wait a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes