Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
What makes the sims 4 community at LL so bad? I only go there occasionally--just long enough to see if any WW enhancing clothes/mods have been posted but it seems par for the course for the most part.
It's not that bad, it's just the blind eye they give to the patreon problem and how defensive they can be about their favorite animators, F95 is better to give a sincere critic. The rest of things i don't like in sims 4 LL is more on a personal level i think.

Reactions: mcvelic

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
It's not that bad, it's just the blind eye they give to the patreon problem and how defensive they can be about their favorite animators, F95 is better to give a sincere critic. The rest of things i don't like in sims 4 LL is more on a personal level i think.
Well the blind eye towards the patreon problem is to blame on the money. Animators/modders bring more people to the site, aka more money to LL, thus its not really such a big deal if they are not carefull with their schedule.

It all comes down to the animator discretion at that point, because they know LL will stand for them anyway since they are their pocket goldmines. Indeed, I remember reading one of the rules of LL is to respect the modder no matter what, as they bring people to the site, keeping it alive and well nourished.

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
Lets not turn this into a bashing thread please. We may distribute their animations for free but lets remember they still put time into it, we may disagree with how much they charge and the t&c's that they break but we are here to share and show people what collaboration and working together realy means.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Lets not turn this into a bashing thread please. We may distribute their animations for free but lets remember they still put time into it, we may disagree with how much they charge and the t&c's that they break but we are here to share and show people what collaboration and working together realy means.
No one is bashing the modders, like i said before there will be no witch hunts. We're just discussing the LL situation.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
So, anyone can help?

My sims has no nipples. Has vag*nas, bu no nipples!
First, they bath with bikinis. I fix it, but, now they have no nipples.
Can anyone help me?

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
So, anyone can help?

My sims has no nipples. Has vag*nas, bu no nipples!
First, they bath with bikinis. I fix it, but, now they have no nipples.
Can anyone help me?
Do you have a skin mod? Like Wild Guy's skin mod from loverslab?
Anyway you should check the wicked whims instalation guides to see if you forgot something..

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
It's not really fear. I guess I wrote the word "I'm scared" one too many times.
It's as Fabrizio said, I'm just one guy who has only a general idea of how the internet works, and how much cautious I have to be. I have many things going on with my life at the moment, so I decided to do that move just to lay low and not have to worry about unnecessary conflicts, or bad internet craps.
But since K.Leoric convinced me to come back... here I am!
My posts will be much shorter, in a similiar fashion to Matt's approach. If anyone wants to talk privately though, I am here!
Also, if, in any circumstances I delete my account again, I'll keep sending updates privately.

Life and Lupo update.
Life: gangbang sequence part 3, and Lupo: "Fist" series, and "Undressing" series for bed.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
It's as Fabrizio said, I'm just one guy who has only a general idea of how the internet works, and how much cautious I have to be. I have many things going on with my life at the moment, so I decided to do that move just to lay low and not have to worry about unnecessary conflicts, or bad internet craps.
My posts will be much shorter, in a similiar fashion to Matt's approach. If anyone wants to talk privately though, I am here!
Also, if, in any circumstances I delete my account again, I'll keep sending updates privately.

Life and Lupo update.
Life: gangbang sequence part 3, and Lupo: "Fist" series, and "Undressing" series for bed.

Welcome back Buddy :):):)

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Do you have a skin mod? Like Wild Guy's skin mod from loverslab?
Anyway you should check the wicked whims instalation guides to see if you forgot something..
Thanks for your help. Already solved.
=D

But, about other error, i see a sim without his avatar, is just a floating heart for WW.
Did you now why?

D

Deleted member 264337

What makes the sims 4 community at LL so bad? I only go there occasionally--just long enough to see if any WW enhancing clothes/mods have been posted but it seems par for the course for the most part.

I'd be biased to paint everyone with a single brush but it was one of them that ratted us out to the animation creators and told them about the leaks. So, some of them are snitches basically.

as for the paywall content, i have no problem with the creators being paid for their work, trust me.. there is a silverlining for us here.. no money =/= no animations.. getting paid means the creator has to put time and effort into making something for the people supporting them! Otherwise, they'd just do it as a sport, whenever they like... and there will be little to no update.. It still takes time tbh, and i'm sure they wouldn't be investing as much time if they were to do it for free.

Reactions: jF1983
D

Deleted member 264337

Life and Lupo update.

Welcome back Jesus!

Reactions: Cudder

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
Since he's back (yay!), Finfin, is the main Mega hub still being updated regularly or will updates be found in single posts only? I'm wondering if I need to keep that page bookmarked or not...

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for your help. Already solved.
=D

But, about other error, i see a sim without his avatar, is just a floating heart for WW.
Did you now why?
I think this was solved in the last patch, i'm not sure, i found a sim with the heart face too and forgot to delete it.

Since he's back (yay!), Finfin, is the main Mega hub still being updated regularly or will updates be found in single posts only? I'm wondering if I need to keep that page bookmarked or not...
The mega folder exists way before finfin had to make a pause, it exists to organize what him and everyone else shares here, still if you want the updates the moment they comes you should follow this thread since the mega folder is only updated every friday or saturday

Reactions: peebo

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
I think this was solved in the last patch, i'm not sure, i found a sim with the heart face too and forgot to delete it.

The mega folder exists way before finfin had to make a pause, it exists to organize what him and everyone else shares here, still if you want the updates the moment they comes you should follow this thread since the mega folder is only updated every friday or saturday
Thank you very much!!!!

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
It's okay if you don't post anything criticizing the animators, (like hey haven't we seen this animation used before?) or even mention how everyone is doing Patreon. (You haven't updated the free animations in months but you always upload paid animations) And god forbid you say anything bad toward the main animators. (Like you can suck my non-existent dick you greedy fucks.) Things like that. As long as you kiss ass and don't speak your mind you are golden my friend.
Oh, well that explains why I never ran into any trouble, I've never been to the animators threads as I have this website for that:p. Still, that doesn't seem out of the ordinary, messed up as it may be that you can't even question them but whenever patreon creators post officially they're usually given special treatment, otherwise they probably wouldn't stick around for very long. We live in a time of very fragile egos and people are always looking for hug-boxes.

Life and Lupo update.

Good to have you back and while I understand your hesitancy to post, it's a shame, part of the fun of coming to these threads wasn't just the animations but shooting the shit with you guys. When I first made this account I had zero intention of posting at all, and while I don't have a lot of posts still, it's threads like these that keep me coming back and posting more.

Sam1994

Jul 30, 2017

Life and Lupo update.

Welcome back :D

Reactions: _Fin_

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
Its good to have you back Finfin, and i hope everything is going well. Your contributions to these threads have made this little community what it is and we're all glad you've decided to return

Reactions: _Fin_
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes