Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 264337

Yeah it's the Jungle Patch. I learned the hard way when I went to test what mods became broken with the newest patch haha.
Teleport Any Sim mod was updated? Where can i find the most recent version?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Spent like 3 hours trying to fix my bloody Sims 4 installation, cause loading up a household puts it into a endless loading screen and even in create a sim the screen is white with nothing on it. Going to have to delete all my mods and start fresh, fuckuuu.

D

Deleted member 264337

Random question you guys.. Not long ago Lupo posted teasers of his re-worked old animations... have those gotten released at all? Or are they still a WIP?

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
I use this one as well, not kinky but if I have a WW customer that skipped on paying I would curse him!
The Art Of Magic Reborn

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also use a lot of
He makes new foods and harvistable vegetables, again not kinky but if you like to play the game for non sexy reasons sometimes it can enhance the game.
Other people use his mods to create their own, sometimes after a hard day prostituting I dont want to cook.. Id rather have this ...

Thanks for the suggestions, i liked the magic one

I noticed when you wanted to go to a new animation, it would freak out and glitch among other issues and I noticed that this update didn't help. Hopefully this one will.

WickedWhims 3.2.4.126.2
Yep, it didn't fix the sex progress problem that has been happening, i hope Turbo release another fix soon.

Yeah it's the Jungle Patch. I learned the hard way when I went to test what mods became broken with the newest patch haha.
I will do what i always do, wait and see which mods updates to the new patch and which dont. But the option to have skeletons in-game is really tempting, something i wanted for some time... besides more townies to change to the horny style hmmm

The mega folder isn't working for me. It stops at 99% indefinitely
Mega has a download limit per day, see if you already reached it

Reactions: hmorphone

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
I use this one as well, not kinky but if I have a WW customer that skipped on paying I would curse him!
The Art Of Magic Reborn
I tried it and prefer it to the sorcerer mod.
This has way more spells, also is compatible with other life states like vampires or mermaids.

But i have an issue, i can't find the option to offer magical contracts. I'm in my house and indoors but still don't see the option anywhere. Also what does time warp do?

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
As finfin has probably figured out, I'm something of an object ho. At least objects with decent animations that is...

I tried the bus + animation posted earlier, not very impressive, especially after you go to the trouble of finding someplace on your property just to place the bus, lol. If you haven't seen it, it's a generic m/f doggy between the drivers seat and the door (in the bus) facing the door. The usable bus is more interesting then the animation! I'll be interested to see how the car animation pans out...

I DID however discover what I consider a little gem or two. Yrs* has animations for fem and couple using the microphone on a stand (comedy) from the base game. Really neat animations, particularly the m/f one. Was impressed!

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Teleport Any Sim mod was updated? Where can i find the most recent version?
I don't think so. I don't use the mod sorry.
@K.Leoric I test the mods because mod authors need to know what became broken and the steps they need to do to recreate the issue and be able to fix it themselves. No sense in waiting for a fix when they can be helped to push out the fix faster.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Spent like 3 hours trying to fix my bloody Sims 4 installation, cause loading up a household puts it into a endless loading screen and even in create a sim the screen is white with nothing on it. Going to have to delete all my mods and start fresh, fuckuuu.
Always a good idea to do a 50/50. Take out some mods and see if the issue persists. If it does, take out more. Or just take them all out and add them back in a few at a time. Also going around to where you download the cc and seeing if anyone is reporting problems.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
I don't think so. I don't use the mod sorry.
@K.Leoric I test the mods because mod authors need to know what became broken and the steps they need to do to recreate the issue and be able to fix it themselves. No sense in waiting for a fix when they can be helped to push out the fix faster.
That's really noble and i'm thankful to people like you. I used to do that when i was really active in the LL, but now when i have free time i prefer to stick with the stable releases and enjoy while i can

Reactions: hmorphone

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Glad to see people use cars from other mods for animations. Can't stand those low quality in game ones plus they can't be used properly. Does any other animator make animations for cars besides Omaster and Zorak?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I created an in-depth review of february WW mod and animations, with a little but significant bonus (can't say what it is ;) ).
Given that it's very personal, I won't publish the link here, so for the moment PM me for it, or perhaps ask K.Leoric if he's willing to share!

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Thanks guys for the Animations , but i was wondering is there a lesbian collection in these animations ?
Cause the names are not clear.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks guys for the Animations , but i was wondering is there a lesbian collection in these animations ?
Cause the names are not clear.
The names are the ones of the animators. You should check LL for specific infos. Anyway, you should try R-Lo ones.

Reactions: EixL
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes