Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
@Immanuel714 and everybody else who can pledge on Patreon. Can you guys please contact me privately, so we organize for next month?
Also, Mike posted a preview of DF missionary of bed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While being an alright work, which parts of it, excluding the first position, are rough, exactly...?

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
Also, Mike posted a preview of DF missionary of bed.
While being an alright work, which parts of it, excluding the first position, are rough, exactly...?
I like the smoothness of mike's animation, regarding that preview, i think 'rough' is not the right word to describe it, I guess that's 'passionately rough' lol

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
I tried it and prefer it to the sorcerer mod.
This has way more spells, also is compatible with other life states like vampires or mermaids.

But i have an issue, i can't find the option to offer magical contracts. I'm in my house and indoors but still don't see the option anywhere. Also what does time warp do?

Not sure about time warp.. I also have the sorcerer mod I tend to use them both.
Not made any contracts yet.. So not sure.

Cardinal96

Jan 26, 2018
I would enjoy Mike's animations a lot more if he had more interesting climax animations. They're all the same formula of 1. speed up 2. suddenly slow down and maybe "jerk" a couple times. The female climaxes are even more boring. C'mon, when women come it's damn magical, in my experience ;)
That said, Mike is definitely one of the most adept animators of the bunch, he has great technical skill. That just makes his bland climaxes all the more frustrating, though. :/

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
I would enjoy Mike's animations a lot more if he had more interesting climax animations. They're all the same formula of 1. speed up 2. suddenly slow down and maybe "jerk" a couple times. The female climaxes are even more boring. C'mon, when women come it's damn magical, in my experience ;)
That said, Mike is definitely one of the most adept animators of the bunch, he has great technical skill. That just makes his bland climaxes all the more frustrating, though. :/
I agree entirely. This is what frustrates me. He used to be soooo good and interesting. His first rough animations were actually rough, his older series (ex.: handjob + blowjob on table) were decently interesting and varied.
Now he releases only two series, with most animations consisting in a loop & a slight variation of the base animation.
It's not that he's bad, far from that. He has worsened in creativity and number of releases.
I don't know how he's still making 5500 a month. Guess it's because he's an older animator and in people's head he's the Jesus of WickedWhims, so he can't fail. This is especially sad when there are more creative and interesting animators like Lifeline...

D

Deleted member 264337

I agree entirely. This is what frustrates me. He used to be soooo good and interesting. His first rough animations were actually rough, his older series (ex.: handjob + blowjob on table) were decently interesting and varied.
Now he releases only two series, with most animations consisting in a loop & a slight variation of the base animation.
It's not that he's bad, far from that. He has worsened in creativity and number of releases.
I don't know how he's still making 5500 a month. Guess it's because he's an older animator and in people's head he's the Jesus of WickedWhims, so he can't fail. This is especially sad when there are more creative and interesting animators like Lifeline...
Fun fact, the reason behind such popularity is that Mike used to make animations for Skyrim as well! and they were the best quality and most popular around LL to be quite honest.. i'd say that's the reason why he has many people vouching for him, but still.. i completely agree with the point made regarding his creativity lately... Mike's animations are of an excellent quality but have so much potential that is lost making the same thing and following the same forumla over and over again.. Perhaps he's not getting much of a feedback and thinks that it's all perfect! Why change when everyone's happy about them? Pretty sure that's the case + he's making the same amount of $

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Fun fact, the reason behind such popularity is that Mike used to make animations for Skyrim as well! and they were the best quality and most popular around LL to be quite honest.. i'd say that's the reason why he has many people vouching for him, but still.. i completely agree with the point made regarding his creativity lately... Mike's animations are of an excellent quality but have so much potential that is lost making the same thing and following the same forumla over and over again.. Perhaps he's not getting much of a feedback and thinks that it's all perfect! Why change when everyone's happy about them? Pretty sure that's the case + he's making the same amount of $
Well, if that's the case, he did rather smart moves :p

Arasys

Jul 5, 2017
Amazing detail to the testicular trajectory on that one.

On a side note, can anyone explain how to get tongues to work in game? I've put the files needed into the Mods folder but they never show up. Am I missing a step?

Side side note, does anyone know the name of the climax animation where they are in a cowgirl position with the sheets half covering them? I remember the first sequence was a Teasing animation. I can't seem to find it in my game anymore and don't remember who made it

D

Deleted member 264337

Amazing detail to the testicular trajectory on that one.

On a side note, can anyone explain how to get tongues to work in game? I've put the files needed into the Mods folder but they never show up. Am I missing a step?

Side side note, does anyone know the name of the climax animation where they are in a cowgirl position with the sheets half covering them? I remember the first sequence was a Teasing animation. I can't seem to find it in my game anymore and don't remember who made it
You don't need to download anything else to get the tongue to work if you have the latest wickedwhims version.. since it's a part of it now!

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
That's really noble and i'm thankful to people like you. I used to do that when i was really active in the LL, but now when i have free time i prefer to stick with the stable releases and enjoy while i can
Haha honestly I just wanted the stuff fixed faster. I barely have free time as it is. I am always on call on the weekends but thankfully I can just pop in here and take a quick peak on my breaks because I am lame like that.

Arasys

Jul 5, 2017
You don't need to download anything else to get the tongue to work if you have the latest wickedwhims version.. since it's a part of it now!
Yeah, that's why I'm confused. It isn't showing up for me with or without the files

HughMungusWhat

Sep 21, 2017
Yeah, that's why I'm confused. It isn't showing up for me with or without the files
I've been having the same problem, myself. I also have to re-add the animated penis rig files every time WW updates because it won't work ingame without them.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
I was told that you still needed the mesh for the tongue because it's just the rig of the tongue that's in WW, you need the mesh or it just won't show. BUT! I could have been told wrong.

D

Deleted member 264337

I was told that you still needed the mesh for the tongue because it's just the rig of the tongue that's in WW, you need the mesh or it just won't show. BUT! I could have been told wrong.
Strange.. I deleted autobanned old tongue meshes and still got it working ingame.. maybe i should test again to confirm.. i'll do it when i get home

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes