• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed The Shop of Horrors [FutaBox]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Shop of Horrors v0.75.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

BigPapa

Feb 16, 2018
News!

Version is coming

Time really flies by.
It feels like it was yesterday when I released the first version of "the Shop of Horrors", and the game is going to come to an end pretty soon.
You'd think the game wasn't big, but we had many things to create and a lot to do for it.
Some things were easy to do and some other things had to be remade several times or even had to be put on hold.
Likewise, due to this New Year's hustle and bustle, I couldn't realize all my additional ideas for the ending and this version won't be that big.
I'll make a post about all things and pictures which weren't added to the Shop of Horrors. There you'll see how the game gets made. As if you are watching a director's cut with all additional scenes and separate frames.
Approximate date of the version 1.0 release - next week.

Reactions: Roofus

Sera Zios

Nov 26, 2017
Thanks for 1.0. The version only supplies a save file which leads to the bad ending and I don't want to play the whole thing again. Can someone upload files with different endings?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The shop of horrors v1.0 Final.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

@UncleVT attached is the title screen for the op.
title_v1.0.png

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm I the only one that noticed there wasn't much if any content? This game seemed more like a quick flash game then a typical RPG Maker game!

I played this not that long ago and it was less then an hour long (give or take) in game play. At the same time it nice to see a game get completed! But I'm guessing its getting split into Chapters after reading the Change Log! I would go on the Dev web page but I doubt I'm going to find anything out on whats next, should have done that earlier in development!

Edit-- Nope I guess this IS the final version after reading thru the Patreon posts!

Reactions: PhiltheDon

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hey folks, got a problem, am stuck and cannot proceed.

After going to the research facility and meeting the doctor there, I am stuck after all the titjobs are done. I leave the building but then what? Am stuck in the open area around the building but cannot re-enter it and all the exits to leave the open area are closed off too.

So - what / where to now? Have tried the other buildings (cannot enter) and talked to all the chibis (no hints)...

Reactions: jtman101

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I support Adorevia specifically because it has good financial backing, thats how things work, see how urbanxlife, urbanxdemons are? good games but u cant invest in something without development will.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
how come I did not pass the additional quest? I started over, I did the first part with Tiffani, I went to the restaurant and it seem I passed that part, I did also the nurse quest and the speech in front of all the police team, I let Wendy cum in Sasha, but at the end the demon futa tell me that I did not pass the additional quest, but which one was it? The milk that Silvia is asking maybe?

PhiltheDon

Jun 19, 2017
Wow, the last update is a big disappointment. No new scene, only 3 different endings with one picture each. I expected more.

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
I support Adorevia specifically because it has good financial backing, thats how things work, see how urbanxlife, urbanxdemons are? good games but u cant invest in something without development will.
I went to the art school to upgrade my drawing skills and I practice every day to make the arts better. I improve the knowledge of English and each new release confirms it. In our games, you won't ever find a critical error that doesn't let you pass the game, and we correct all small errors on the very day of the release. We never disappear for months and are open to communication not only with our patrons but also with everyone. Isn't it a development?

how come I did not pass the additional quest? I started over, I did the first part with Tiffani, I went to the restaurant and it seem I passed that part, I did also the nurse quest and the speech in front of all the police team, I let Wendy cum in Sasha, but at the end the demon futa tell me that I did not pass the additional quest, but which one was it? The milk that Silvia is asking maybe?
That's how finals go.
If you don't do any of this: let Wendy blast into Sasha or give her your "sport shake", you'll have a bad end. It doesn't matter whether you have completed the additional quest or not. If you did it all but you didn't get the business card from the cafe owner, you'll have a good end, but if you did, you can choose one of the good ends.

Wow, the last update is a big disappointment. No new scene, only 3 different endings with one picture each. I expected more.
On the 1st of December, I released version 0.75, and the final version was already released on 18 December. Even for a big team, it's hard to make a big release in so short a time, and it's just the two of us and we make it in our free time. Remember that.

Are you a patron? They only get $500 a month, this is basically a hobby with that money. If you want more content then give some support.
Lots of thanks, guy. Finally, someone noticed that. You're the best!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes