RPGM Completed The Shop of Horrors [FutaBox]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
for some of us it seems they are after the money and not after the love of doing games
Tbh everyone putting Futa's in games can't really be after the money only because... well... Futa. I for sure will not touch anything with a dick.. even if i get tits and additional pussy.

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
can anyone plz tell me are the sex scene animated or normal image?
tnx in advance

Tac_Obray

Nov 19, 2017
Cant seem to progress past Dr Jun's experiment stage. after that is complete there doesn't appear to be anywhere to go. Am i lost or is something missing code wise

Sera Zios

Nov 26, 2017
Cant seem to progress past Dr Jun's experiment stage. after that is complete there doesn't appear to be anywhere to go. Am i lost or is something missing code wise
Same here. Trying to return to the barracks gives me a message in Russian which according to GTranslate means something like you have to get a form to show to the Rector but nothing else I can find

CShort

Aug 28, 2017
After the experiment you have to pick up the jar (shown with a star) with the sample and take that to the barracks, which then you meet Wendy and there is dialogue which goes with that. Finally you sleep in your bed and that ends the scene.

Sera Zios

Nov 26, 2017
After the experiment you have to pick up the jar (shown with a star) with the sample and take that to the barracks, which then you meet Wendy and there is dialogue which goes with that. Finally you sleep in your bed and that ends the scene.
I did and went to the barracks but there is no Wendy and I get the Russian message:

2018-11-11 15_43_48-The shop of horrors.png

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Game ends after the Criminal lures you next to a giant hole, and he runs off. I like the artwork, but wish there was a futa on Female scene or at least something close.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Shop of Horrors v0.51.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: yoyomistro

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
It is unfortunate when a game I like, am watching and am thinking about sponsoring gets canned or "put on hold"; it leaves a bad taste when the dev of said canned/abandoned game releases a brand new one in their wake. When I first started out I used to sponsor every game I liked, regardless of number of updates under the belt but not any more. Too often the story plays out; "Not enough patrons after 1 or 2 updates so lets kick everyone who DID support us in the nuts and try something else."

I realize everyone would prefer that bombshell game that hits right off the bat and rakes in the patrons, but in reality, most of the amazing games out there are those that started out slowly, solidly and show improvement, regardless of initial technical quality, release over release.

Shit, I am still sponsoring a Russian game I cannot even play simply because it's a great game, the devs keep grinding away regardless of the # of patrons and all in the hope that they make it, can translate it and i can eventually play the damn thing :)

I wish you guys(gals?) luck, truly I do, as you make/made some quality games, but I can tell you, speaking only for myself obviously, I really can't bring myself to sponsor devs that have this "business model". I understand that if your goal is to make money and you are not making what you think you need be making, you need to move on, but when people get emotionally involved in your product and you demonstrate a history of removing that product prematurely, people are not going to look to favorably at you in the future and will be hesitant to get "involved" with you at all; you may just break their hearts again! :)

I apologize, I typically don't like to get involved/voice frustration etc. in these instances, lord knows there are plenty of games to play, but I am still smarting from another dev who just pulled the plug on their ever increasing stable of games a couple of days ago (except for, surprise-surprise, their latest offering) to start fresh because they aren't making enough cash. Among those games were 2 I really enjoyed and thought would turn into a couple of my favorites, so it was kind of a disappointment.

Alright, rant over, good luck and I hope you find a game close enough to your own heart to develop from a passion for the project instead of from trying to find out what "a lot of people" will buy. The passion projects seem to be the ones that find their audience, maybe not right away, but they do find it and that's when the game turns into something awesome; both for the dev and for the player.

My 2

BigPapa

Feb 16, 2018
News from Futabox

It turns out that this month I have more free time, so I decided to spend it all on developing the game as soon as possible.
Yes, you got that right, I'm going to say when you can expect the release.
I hope all our expectations can be fulfilled and I can release the game at the end of this month.
I won't make any more forecasts not to hex myself.
+ I'll fix a small bug that was able to sneak into the version 0.50 undetected (nobody wrote about it, that's good.)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes