RPGM Completed The Shop of Horrors [FutaBox]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

animelover96

Nov 26, 2017
If you don't do any of this: let Wendy blast into Sasha or give her your "sport shake", you'll have the third end.
What do you mean by the second optional trail? Give me details and I'll help you.
I think they're talking about the second area's optional trial. She just says "I don't have time for optional trials right now," or something to that effect. I just assumed there was no second optional trial. I also have no idea how to get the chest in the first area.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
nobody has save file leading to the endings? i find the green one, but the game got stuck after remembering about the criminal

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
nobody has save file leading to the endings? i find the green one, but the game got stuck after remembering about the criminal
when you pass through the green portal , don't move , there is a bug , if you move you get stuck

to have the blue ending you have to take the visit card of the man you encounter in the restorant ( in the bonus level just after the first level )

and to have the red ending , keep the jar of semens for yourself

Reactions: yoyomistro

Cesspool

Aug 23, 2018
I am somewhat disappointed with this game. When Sasha got her penis enhanced by Dr. Jun, I just don't understand why the creator or artist end up not keeping that permanent, that size was just perfect, the boobs could've been smaller though. My other problem with the game is the lack of facial expressions, and sexual content. The game needs awkward moments, surprise situation, "on the edge of my seat" feeling, suspense. Overall, it was decent. I hope the creator understands my opinion.

leo768

Nov 16, 2017
What endings are there, and what conditions must be met in order to get them? I only get (sex toy) and the game is over (((

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
how to close this game with the good ending? I tried twice on the 1st appeared 2 paths and after the two scenes appeared game over.

xhienkun

Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 204116
Overview
:
For those who Liked "Futa in the Police Academy": this game will bring you the unforgettable impressions.
The rest of you, you'll find something to enjoy, to be excited about.​

Updated: 2018-12-21
Developer/Publisher: FutaBox
Censorship: No
Language: English
Version: 1.0
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Others:

Unofficial Android by @the66

View attachment 150573 View attachment 150575 View attachment 150576 View attachment 150577 View attachment 150578 View attachment 176751
any walkthrough?
i got stuck in backyard shop

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I played this and the Police Academy game. They're both very good, but I wonder why they're not just one game. That one was obviously unfinished, so it's kinda weird to me the dev would finish it with another title, almost as a sequel, considering how short the first game was. I loved this though.

Lynx-.-x

Jan 9, 2021
I'm so confused. If I start a new game, there's only one thing that I can do, walk through the red portal and then GAME OVER... Is this a standalone game or do I need to play 'Futa in The Police Academy' before this? And what's with the save file already present in the game?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes