VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I can still recall how I was calling out the BS with delays. He was still going around and lying about "working on this game" for over a year, with a number of people running defence for him. The mother character had potential.
the game had potencial but this dev wasnt going to go anywhere, to lazy and same excuses, would go radio silent, people would defend him indeed its normal thing but atleast was good to see they removed their patreon and saw he wasnt going anywhere, cause we have currently some devs that are same way this dev is and gain alot of money to present only 1 update a year.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
the game had potencial but this dev wasnt going to go anywhere, to lazy and same excuses, would go radio silent, people would defend him indeed its normal thing but atleast was good to see they removed their patreon and saw he wasnt going anywhere, cause we have currently some devs that are same way this dev is and gain alot of money to present only 1 update a year.
Rather my point was that he did keep his Patreon open for like 2+ years while saying that he couldn't make the updates due to X & Y reasons and that it was still being worked on. I think this dev also did say that the update was "almost done" a number of times, but then again said that he couldn't do it. So I don't think that being too positive/forgiving regarding this dev's conduct is correct. He did get like a couple of tens of dollars from some patrons during that period (not as bad as some others, but why not pull the plug at that point?)

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Rather my point was that he did keep his Patreon open for like 2+ years while saying that he couldn't make the updates due to X & Y reasons and that it was still being worked on. I think this dev also did say that the update was "almost done" a number of times, but then again said that he couldn't do it. So I don't think that being too positive/forgiving regarding this dev's conduct isn't correct. He did get like a couple of tens of dollars from some patrons during that period (not as bad as some others, but why not pull the plug at that point?)
Last update if i do recall it stayed "almost done" for more then 8 months, then gave some bs excuse saying he redone the entire update, he wasnt meant to be a dev, during the develop of the last update he should have pulled the plug at that time and being honest with patreons, but the guy kept going and getting the dollars and giving same excuses every month until people had enough of his bs, people in his shoes try atleast to put something out and try make comeback later on but this guy felt like he gave up after 1st update and was just farming cash.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
I really liked the Gracie model in this game. Any other games that have characters that look similar to her and her build?

• Red Heart
Reactions: phreadom
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes