VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
05bf9d462b1aee23873c735725bc0384.png

Overview:
The idea behind this game came after playing Akabur's excellent "Princess Trainer" and "Witch Trainer" which, despite being adult games, are great in storytelling and characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-01-25
Release Date: 2021-01-25
Developer: Yc3k
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Activating the Console:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
(v0.1.5): - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

SaintLaurent233 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

59c1784033e60.png 59c178432d8ee.png 59c17845bcf41.png 59c1784919b6e.png 59c1784a64218.png 59c178416e28d.png 59c1784505bbc.png 59c17846f05cc.png 59c17849c5967.png 59c1784bca746.png 59c1784845f7d.png

Last edited by a moderator:

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Looks good, i'll check it out.

Here's hoping it's not some 5 minute long demo, the word count gives me hope.

Reactions: Troy9000

redle

Apr 12, 2017
So is it just me that finds the description of the game to be completely lacking of any actual description of the game?

This is a game. In this game I will use words. These words will reference people and objects in the game. When read together, the combined words will have more meaning than when considered independently.

I haven't tried it. It may be a great game (or become one, as I doubt this 0.1 has any more content than the flood of other 0.1s). But when a "storyteller" describes his own game and not a single word describes or mentions any actual content, it doesn't inspire much confidence in a good tale being on offer.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Right played it, pretty solid start. Animations are incorporated seamlessly and make this feel like more than the usual "Renpy Incest #1393913" game. This has legit potential.

Now the problems are this:

1. Doesn't seem to be much in the way of choice. Way to much dialogue > actual gameplay. I'll give the developer the benefit of the doubt seeing as he needs to get the backstory in
2. The mother is BUTT UGLY. Like seriously, her face is so much uglier than the other MILFs (which all look good), hopefully he changes it. She looks like an Asian Ellen Degeneres.

Outside of that it's a solid start with great potential. Writing is good and the teacher MILF is a straight 10/10

lcp

May 1, 2017
I like it! Didnt like that its a whole click-through right now, but the atmosphere, cg and story fit quite well together on a cute way. The cg looks sometimes like drawn. Whatever this is made with, it doesnt look like all the other games. If some freedome of choice comes into gameplay like the mc is saying.. this can become a great one!

O

Onyx99

I'm harshly judging the shit out of this game before even trying it just due to the font choice of the dev.
I don't know if the dev is in the forums but I may go over to his patreon page and ask him to at the very least not use all caps, even if he keeps the same font. All caps put extra strain on the readers eyes. Especially if he plans to make a story heavy wordy game.

Reactions: PeggyBlackett

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I'm harshly judging the shit out of this game before even trying it just due to the font choice of the dev.
That was my first thought. There's a lot of harping on about storytelling and character depth to just slap some goofy all-caps font on the text. Can't take that seriously at all.

:confused: Imo, i wouldn't call those games great in storytelling lol.
Let me say just one thing. The quest line in Princess Trainer Gold where you drag Iris around town to expose herself is probably one of the most erotic plotlines I've ever read in a game.

I may go over to his patreon page and ask him to at the very least not use all caps
Speaking of Princess Trainer Gold, I believe Ren'py has a function that makes fonts all caps. I've parsed scripts before where the grammar is correct, but comes out in all-caps in the game (Princess Trainer Gold is one of them. All of the selection boxes are in caps, but the text is lowercase in the script). If that's what he's doing, it should be an easy fix. Even easier if it's just the font itself that has capital characters in place of lowercase.

... anyway, I will check this out. Just looking at the screen shots, I am impressed. Those are really crisp for Honey Select renders. They look much better than you'd expect.

Reactions: bearclaw01234

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Storytelling nice I'll wait for more content but seriously you consider Witch trainer and Princess trainer great in story telling, the dev should really try other games, pact with witch is my recommendation.

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
Your demo is more of a intro. You took your time introducing us to the story of the game, which is not a bad thing.
I actually like the premise of the game. Unfortunatly there aren't that many choices and I have no idea if the have any kind of influence.
Anyway, it looks quite good (apart from mom's face). So keep up the good work.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
:confused: Imo, i wouldn't call those games great in storytelling lol.
akabur games are great parodies though imo and its one of the most copied mechanics game when making a sexual training games example the choices made in mity four element training is shown in it

Reactions: Wai Phyo

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
This is really nice, if you ignore the typos, the writing is fair, the chicks are hot and lots of typical anime jokes and cliches. I hope yc3k will update this regularly.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes