VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Nov 15, 2018
Flirt with her when she is with you at the police station. It will cost you a lot of money. After the third or fourth time you are successful

May 26, 2018
Yeah, I gave up on this game a LOOOONNNGGG time ago. As far as I was concerned, the developer for this game was just another Slonique, just out to scam people out of money without actually working to put out a decent game, or even ANY playable game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hotmen

sebastian77

Jun 11, 2018
Apologies, my comment referenced the Developer taking over a year just to get THIS update made and posted. His last update before that was in 2019, which is why I made the comments here that I made.
No I agree with you this person just lies and takes money, and it's a shame because this is one of my favorite games

highsage420

Mar 26, 2018
Please make this thread abandoned for the sake of users....
The dev is just making fool of everyone without releasing any new updates

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Please make this thread abandoned for the sake of users....
The dev is just making fool of everyone without releasing any new updates
yeah he is milking hard those 30$/month he gets from his numerous patrons.
if only he could be more like honest hardworking devs such ass aorrta, ttll, icstor, scumdrop and such, who barely get few thousands $ monthly, while communicating regularly.
*sarcasm off*
if there is no posts/info for 3+months, this thread should get "aboned" tag.
yet, if you feel so strongly about this "scamming" dev, perhaps you can throw, for the start, 500$/month support on his patreon and see if that changes anything...if not, there are those honest hardworking communicating devs, mentioned already, yet never hurts to repeat it for the sake of future/possible patron: aorrta, gumdrop, ttll...

Feb 18, 2018
The Senior [v0.1.7] Yc3k

Original Size Win/Linux: 640 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 410 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 393 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
the compressed windows link is down, sir.

Kempofist12

Jun 12, 2020
yeah he is milking hard those 30$/month he gets from his numerous patrons.
if only he could be more like honest hardworking devs such ass aorrta, ttll, icstor, scumdrop and such, who barely get few thousands $ monthly, while communicating regularly.
*sarcasm off*
if there is no posts/info for 3+months, this thread should get "aboned" tag.
yet, if you feel so strongly about this "scamming" dev, perhaps you can throw, for the start, 500$/month support on his patreon and see if that changes anything...if not, there are those honest hardworking communicating devs, mentioned already, yet never hurts to repeat it for the sake of future/possible patron: aorrta, gumdrop, ttll...
Exactly. The dev is only making a few bucks a month, so they can't quit their day job, and also, they have said on some comments that they were dealing with some issues. People have to give them slack if they aren't making enough money to fully commit to the development of the game.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I come back to this thread to cry a little about it and see that I was the last person to do so over 5 months ago.

Still bummed. I wonder what the dev moved on to?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So the dev was an adult with a family already (atleast what he would mention when giving excuses on the delays),
he was making the game has a hobby, but like any new dev wanted to make alot of money and go full time,
the reason the game didnt go anywhere was simply he was expecting that first 2-3 months he would start gaining alot of money, which wasnt the case since the game had no content, further more tiny updates with alot of delays and long period of development, still the game had no content at all, people complained, he didnt care, patreons started leaving, so he pretty much gave up, so the one in fault was really him, the game had potential, but he wanted to make is a slow progress thing that probably would take 10 years to complete the game.

Reactions: phreadom

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I can still recall how I was calling out the BS with delays. He was still going around and lying about "working on this game" for over a year, with a number of people running defence for him. The mother character had potential.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes