caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Despite the bugs, I liked the gameplay and the story of the game. Awaiting fixes and the next update.
Did you also have a bug when you talk to the "mom" after shower scene that it's giving a infinite loop? If you did could you still see the other parts of her scenes?

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Did you also have a bug when you talk to the "mom" after shower scene that it's giving a infinite loop? If you did could you still see the other parts of her scenes?
Ye but you can fix it by seducing her.
And than after the new event you can talk with her

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
when the "Illusion" characters came out, they were interesting
now all characters are the same in all games of this type
max life, the senior, and many more
I think Devs should start to change the character of the games
is not a criticism, but only my opinion
thank you

May 26, 2018
and when the next version is planned to come out, tell me plis ??????
Don't hold your breath waiting. Based on his current (and past) actions, this game will be in development for another year before it is updated, and will probably have the same - as well as other - bugs, errors, and glitches in it that it has now. Hell, I originally thought it was abandoned, so I abandoned the developer as one who creates what I term "scam" games, or maybe to be more accurate - Money Only games, where he creates a game until he gets a certain amount of patrons, then abandons it to create a new game, only to do the same thing. similar to Slonique

kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
I look forward to more updates !!
I hope to see the future for this game that really caught my attention. Congratulations to those who are working on it, it's getting great!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The Senior [v0.1.7] Yc3k

Original Size Win/Linux: 640 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 410 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 393 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Your mega account has be banned can you please come up with new download links, thank you.

can someone repost a link for Download pls?
Regular download links work its just the compress version are no longer working.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes