DmytroFan

Aug 5, 2023
please, make some normal tips on what to do, otherwise it is not clear, all you can do is jump on the map and everything, where to see the task (quest), what to do? where to do?

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
please, make some normal tips on what to do, otherwise it is not clear, all you can do is jump on the map and everything, where to see the task (quest), what to do? where to do?
Hello! This is exactly what I am doing at the moment. I realized my mistake; I should have started with this. If you want, you can go to my and see all the progress I've already posted there. The quests and hints menus are already done, now I'm making the relationship menu.

Reactions: DmytroFan

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Pervy/molest-y MC + forced foot job.
Starting the game off with multiple instances of sexual assault, both by and on the MC, and by and on two LI's.

It's a better-looking KK game, but the English needs a lot of work as well.

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Might need some proofreading its very grammatically messy to the point its difficult to read and stay interested
English is not my primary language, so yes, there are quite a few issues with it in the game. Gradually, this will be corrected, as I am learning it as I create the game, but to expedite this process, I will need some assistance. I have created a channel in my for pointing out such errors. What is pointed out there will be corrected more quickly, which is evident.

Jan 26, 2019
There is potencial!
The beginning is very leghty and slow, but then it gets interesting.However the Version 0.1.2b has only 3 mild H scenes in it.

Also at the end of the version 0.1.2b the qeen and the main "slave" girl still have notes "help her with her problems" and "visit her at night" but nothing happens. Which is probably a bug. Shouldnt it say "Wait for the next verison?"

I think the setting is pretty funny and well though out. The Girls are very nice. I think more H scenes would be good.
I didnt like the "dream" sekvence, it is almost for "horror" tag, which I dont think is a good fit for this game. I think the strong side of this project is its levity and fun setting.

Keep up and good luck! There si huge potential here!

Reactions: gbhappiness

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you!
Yeah, I missed something there. I was finishing the patch late at night and to be honest, I don't even remember what it was like at all. I thought it was done, then I updated the game and went to bed. I'll fix it, of course, but for the next update.

As for the dreams, they have their own explanation and meaning, but the game has yet to develop to that point. Anyway, for now, understanding it is only a matter of time.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Someone tell me if this gets a proofreader because in it's current state I can barely understand what people are saying.

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
the hero's harem guild copyright is strong in this one
Hello!

This statement can only be applied concerning the use of locations, as they are available in the KK Studio and best suited for the setting of my game. Some locations I used as-is, some I modified to fit my needs, and some I created entirely on my own (for example, the "Street" location).

The storyline, characters, interface, and other content of the game have no connection to any other games.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSeam-0.1.2c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes