Ren'Py - The Seam [v0.1.4a] [GoodbyeHappiness]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v0.1.4a

Oof. Dropped this right after the part where you sexually assault a girl, who was just forced into slavery and given to you, despite moments prior getting the classic "nobody deserves to be a slave!" line from the MC. It's ok though because she definitely liked it on the inside despite telling you to stop multiple times. The reason for doing it in the first place? She touched some of your belongings without asking you first.

If it wasn't for whatever that was supposed to be, I'd probably give this a three stars. Its just a very standard isekai from the bit I played. The few characters introduced haven't been very likeable, the MC is evidentially garbage, the immersion breaking humor is unfunny, and the dialogue is kind of funky due to what I'm assuming is translation issues.

Narratively not much different. You presumably die/get isekaied from a car crash, wake up in a fantasy world, and are likely some form of prophesied chosen one based on the characters reactions to you. I feel like I've played 10 other Koikatsu games just like this, only this one hasn't done much to stand out from the next.

To be fair I didn't get to the sandbox portion (and honestly just didn't make it that far in the first place), but I'm not sure why I'd want to play this after watching the protagonist molest a slave girl. Though even if he didn't do that, there's not really anything else going for him either. A hard pass should that never get changed, but even then I don't think I'd find myself ever coming back to this one.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story is somewhat ok, MC crashes hes car and wakes up in the futue where its gone back to the middel ages, there he learns that hes supposed to be some kind of hero and save whatever, he starts out getting a slave girl why i got no clue, then he says he dosent want to use her in that way and first thing he does is make her take some clothes off and play with her tits and pussy....
    so yeah the MC pervert is set right from the start....boring...

Also know that the game is full blown kinetic just trying to hide it by being a sandbox with 0 freedom, it really should have the tag.

Theres no real relationship system, well it has one but when you fuck someone the first time you do something with someone and before even having a single heart point, i just dont see the point of the system what so ever.

That also means its just a pure mindless fuckfest game and i am just so tierd of games that forces LIs on you and you just have to fuck anything the moves and it goes without saying in a fuckfest game, just going into a story and MC ends out fucking some ugle ass bitch i wouldent want to touch with a 10ft pole.....

You wont have any kind of freedom, you forced to follow a set questline and girls quests are connected to one another, so its not even possible to skip a girl you might hate since she will be connected to other girls due to the idiotic quests, like you need to buy a bed for your slave, you go hire someone and build the bed and fuck the builder girl on it, even though that was a quest for the slave girl....so yeah no freedom and 0 need to build any kind of relationship girls just trows them selfs on MC and even building those hearts takes forever since log will say spend time with a girl but it can only be done once a day.......

Some girls are cute, some i hate which is how it should be but when forced to be with those you hate game becomes a turn-off.

The only reason i gave this 2 stars is due to animations being ok for this style of characters.

Its sandbox and a bit boring as well, go collect shit, go fish, make food, sell the shit and make gold, moving around the diffrent places is a bit annoying not knowing were to click without clicking the eye to figure it out, atleast there is a fast travel but that only works to go to the start of a location like your house, still need to move inside your house and other areas.
    Then theres the questlog and "relationship" book and such, they are annoying as well you have to close the windows you open and the book before picking something else.....why not make it so you can just click a girl read then click quest why make people waste time having to close everything....

And even with the questlog you might not have a clue what to do, you can do what it says and nothing happens what so ever, proberly due to being forced to do some other quest first? its stupid and annoying.