• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
2.png

Overview:
"The Seam" is an adventure game about the guy, who has fallen into the past several centuries. Circumstances force him to look for a way out of this place, but this is impossible without solving the problems of the local residents.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-10
Release Date: 2024-02-10
Developer: GoodbyeHappiness - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The game gives errors when trying to launch old saves, because the changes affected key game files. If you see it try to play from the beginning.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.jpg screenshot0022.png 3.png 4.png screenshot0023.png
6.png screenshot0016.png first_sex_clara_bar_31.png eliza_bathroom_evening_12.png making_wheelchair_morning_7.png

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I really hate that helmet. It only was in use for a short time cause it was shit. Nice hard corners do a wonderful job of *catching* the weapon's edge, rather than glancing off, like the sugarloaf helmet that replaced it. Something to do with broken necks and concussions. But hey, keep pretending it was something great rather than a danger to it's wearer.

Reactions: wolf428

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
dunno whats more confusing, the plot with a female protagonist tag or the missing lesbian tag to make the female protagonist playable.

Reactions: dante7598

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
dunno whats more confusing, the plot with a female protagonist tag or the missing lesbian tag to make the female protagonist playable.
I thing it male protagonist centered game, I higly doubt that the game had female protagonist or he end up turn into female into new reality. Who know if it is just some plot with multiple protagonist kind of game. I don't see nothing about it, that explaint female protagonist tag.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSeam-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Kioki... dam'n forged how to spell it... full of good surprizes!!

I appreciate this! Hope there is good plot behind it...

1691780951458.png

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes