ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Man, 2.2 Gb... are you using png files in project?

Contex666

Oct 2, 2021
wt need
quest log need

I don't understand if this is the end or something else
It’s absolutely not clear what to do

FISH LOCATION HARD SEARCH

Last edited:
Reactions: Furnox

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
I like the game, just one request for future versions. In future, even if you add NTR, pls make it avoidable. For now there isn't.
I wrote on my itch.io that I will never add this, but if suddenly the Earth turns in such a way that people start asking me about to add it often, then I will (possibly) do it, but only with the ability to bypass this content (compromise). So right now I don't have any plans for this and I don't want to add it.

Reactions: Anbu.S

gbhappiness

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
dunno whats more confusing, the plot with a female protagonist tag or the missing lesbian tag to make the female protagonist playable.
I don't know why, but here my game has this tag despite I didn't mention it here. I think the person who uploaded the game here made a mistake. Right now I don't have any plans to add Fem protag

Anbu.S

Oct 16, 2020
I wrote on my itch.io that I will never add this, but if suddenly the Earth turns in such a way that people start asking me about to add it often, then I will (possibly) do it, but only with the ability to bypass this content (compromise). So right now I don't have any plans for this and I don't want to add it.
No need to add anything new to the tags,
Just focus on developing the nice story and add more scenes for each charactor, as well as a guide + hints for the quests, so users can progress the story more smoothly.

Having a schedule to make new updates on time will be appreciated too.
Good luck

Reactions: gbhappiness
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes