• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Damn, brings me back.
Virgin Roster, The Sagara Family, Kango Shicauzo
:cry:

There was something "warm" in that art.
I totally get what you mean. A lot of modern games have their characters look like they come from a generator. It makes them feel cold and artificial.

Also for the love of GOD stop asking about ntr there's 1 scene and it doesn't change the ending because it's not really ntr some shithead blackmail rapes the mom and then the mc beats the shit out of him comforts her and it doesn't lock you out of the good end. Though i think it might change it somewhat it's not like the guy steals her. He just takes advantage of her and then gets his teeth kicked in. If that's your fantasy there's one hot scene here for you XD

kentda39

Sep 24, 2018
Oh i remember this one, It was one of the first ones i played.
Ahh the good old days
:heartcoveredeyes:
I remember one of the first ones I played. TrueLove95. Where you could get one girl if you studied and another girl if you didn't study! And of course we can't forget classics like Tokimeki Check-In! I have an entire folder on my HD of many of the classics.

Even some of the darker ones. Divi-Dead is of course one of them. Critical Point has some gory game over endings. Runaway City gets real dark later on. I'm sure there are others, but I remember those three having some disturbing images in them. I still enjoyed the stories, don't get me wrong, just fair warning if you haven't heard of them and decide to check them out.

More recently, in slightly disturbing but good (personal opinion of course) is Yume Miru Kusuri - A Drug That Makes You Dream. And yes, one of the characters is engaging in drug abuse. But, I still enjoyed it, though one of the girls had a rather weak story arc. But, can't be perfect.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dont suppose anyone knows how to get this scene? Think its meant to be on Arisa bad end 1 but all the guides for that just take me to maria bad end 1 instead. Any help would be apreceated :)
I also can't find this scene can someone help me or even upload a save it's the only scene I'm missing? I played through ever route and can't figure it out also I tried the save file here but they also don't have the scene. The scene I'm missing in the scene recollection is called sexual harassment director and I can't figure out how to get or If I had to guess it's that blowjob scene. Never mind I have that scene now I'm just looking to unlock the scene sexual harassment director any idea how to unlock it?

Last edited:

xtheif666x

Oct 25, 2017
I also can't find this scene can someone help me or even upload a save it's the only scene I'm missing? I played through ever route and can't figure it out also I tried the save file here but they also don't have the scene. The scene I'm missing in the scene recollection is called sexual harassment director and I can't figure out how to get or If I had to guess it's that blowjob scene. Never mind I have that scene now I'm just looking to unlock the scene sexual harassment director any idea how to unlock it?
If I recall,

SHOULD get you all the missing scenes, I believe it's the same as the last options with walk-through guide. I just have it listed on an old word doc with "Missing scenes yo" being the description. I'll boot up my old laptop later and see if I still have my 100% save file.

Luntishe

Dec 27, 2018
How did u get bj scene?

dyne3012

Mar 23, 2018
How did u get bj scene?

If you are talking about that scene with Arisa then you can't. It's not reachable at all. It's in the game files deep but that's about it. There's no route to that scene or seeing that scene.

The Director's harassment scene is bugged in the original and bugged in the ren'py version. So it's like a direct port.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
if you want kinda of ntr ending with the mother and director. persue the mom ending all the good choices, and at the end choose not to stay and help clean. she comes home late. you get good ntr scenes. check walkthrough for mom / maria route.

• Angry
Reactions: The_Searcher

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
also wish Arisa ntr route was finished and he fuck her but you always come save her despite watching 2 scenes, and the red head girl sanae or w/e can have x2 groped on train ntr but you also save her.

seems like if they had the budge or time from this old VN they probably would had more ntr ending.

• Angry
Reactions: The_Searcher

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
classic game. Fair warning though, any and all bad endings end up with the mother getting NTR'd, so if no one's into that, follow the walkthroughs and you'll be fine.

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
classic game. Fair warning though, any and all bad endings end up with the mother getting NTR'd, so if no one's into that, follow the walkthroughs and you'll be fine.
Why would you just put a huge ending spoiler in a comment with no spoiler tag...damn

The_Searcher

Dec 30, 2019
Why would you just put a huge ending spoiler in a comment with no spoiler tag...damn
Don't worry, the game it's not that way.

As far I recall, the game has 0 bad endings. Even the endings that seems "bad endings". It's a funny game, that's why it's one of my favourite visual novels.

xtheif666x

Oct 25, 2017
So I currently only have 100% saves for the old version of the game (.exe version)
I downloaded the new remastered version and will see if I can get the new one 100% soonish.
I have uploaded the old saves incase anyone wants them, or can convert them to renpy

Reactions: ahningxue

xtheif666x

Oct 25, 2017
So I currently only have 100% saves for the old version of the game (.exe version)
I downloaded the new remastered version and will see if I can get the new one 100% soonish.
I have uploaded the old saves incase anyone wants them, or can convert them to renpy
New Version 100%,
Zipped folder of my saves folder. Last one got all the missing scenes.

People keep asking for the choices for the "Sexual Harassment Director" scene, choices I followed are below.

If you already have saves, to fix the saves
Go to %appdata% and rename the \roaming\renpy\thesagarafamily folder will fix the saves.
You might have to play through the last save listed, ymmv.
Credit originally to solidbones, I tested their methods previously and it works flawless.

Last edited:

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
Don't worry, the game it's not that way.

As far I recall, the game has 0 bad endings. Even the endings that seems "bad endings". It's a funny game, that's why it's one of my favourite visual novels.
Thanks! Just seemed spoilery I'm starting it now. Excited ^_^

Tho I wish they were all "bad endings" in terms of ntr heh

Lichlord45

Aug 2, 2019
New Version 100%,
Zipped folder of my saves folder. Last one got all the missing scenes.

People keep asking for the choices for the "Sexual Harassment Director" scene, choices I followed are below.

Doesn't work for some reason, i only get your saves, but the scenes aren't unlocked

xtheif666x

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't work for some reason, i only get your saves, but the scenes aren't unlocked
Hmm, Try loading the last save and just run through it till the end?
I'm not sure what file holds the unlocked scenes, I can try a couple things and get back to you.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes