• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RMo

Sep 3, 2017
If you buy it from JAST you are directly supporting this release and it encourages them to do other remasters in the future. Their games are also DRM free and come with a 30 day refund policy regardless of how long you've played. Meanwhile Steam is notoriously fickle when it comes to these types of games, has DRM, and you can only refund a game if you've played it less than 2 hours. Fuck Steam.
Steam does not require DRM. It supports DRM and Valve provide Steamworks and Steamguard, which is DRM, but it is entirely up to the publisher to include it.

JAST are great though.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Try this tool:
I tried that tool too and it still did not work. Maybe we can mention this game to the dev of UnRen there is another guy doing a new version of UnRen so maybe better to talk to him instead cause I don't know if the original dev still works on UnRen or if he is around much.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
How to extract the cg? UnRen is not working.
Yeah, I'd love to be able to extract this game, but can't get UnRen to work for it either
I tried that tool too and it still did not work. Maybe we can mention this game to the dev of UnRen there is another guy doing a new version of UnRen so maybe better to talk to him instead cause I don't know if the original dev still works on UnRen or if he is around much.
They removed the version information from the archives headers, hence most if not all tools failing to auto-detect the format used. It doesn't seem like – the actual tool being used by the unren script – can be forced to assume a specific version, ignoring the header. has said feature and forcing the header to RPA-3.0 does the trick in this case. If you don't need the assets in original quality however, you can simply unpack the compressed version. That one hasn't been obfuscated. :geek:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
so Ai scaling we now call Remastered ? :FacePalm:
If Rockstar with infinte budget can do it, JAST USA can too.
Have you seen GTA III, Vice City remaster?
That's the world we live in now.
Devs using AI upscale an unfixed buggy version of game(that community fixed themselves), call it remaster and slap $60 price tag to it.
Worst part is people still PRE FUCKING ORDER those shit.
Atleast this remaster was ported to new renpy engine so people can enjoy it.
Last time I played this Dinosaurs where still roaming around.
This is has nostalgia in it, not of the game but the time when we dinosaurs first fapped to this shit.

Anyhow..

• Sad
Reactions: yamipleb

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
They removed the version information from the archives headers, hence most if not all tools failing to auto-detect the format used. It doesn't seem like – the actual tool being used by the unren script – can be forced to assume a specific version, ignoring the header. has said feature and forcing the header to RPA-3.0 does the trick in this case. If you don't need the assets in original quality however, you can simply unpack the compressed version. That one hasn't been obfuscated. :geek:
Took me a little while to figure out how to use UnRPA but I finally got it to work thanks for the info. :D

Guess dev's remove the header info to make it so people can't unpack them? At least harder too unpack them.

ChadOchocinco

May 9, 2017

Yes, that did work. Thank you for the reminder about Unrpa. I just get annoyed when stuff doesn't unpack easily :geek:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Would you happen to know how to revert rollback to it's normal behavior instead of rolling back into the history dialog?

The_Searcher

Dec 30, 2019
My first eroge visual novel, now with a renpy version? Thats great.

The original english version has an audio problem in W7,8 and 10... You cannot lower the volume of the background music, so a remaster it's greatly appreciated.

Let's see how it turned.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Would you happen to know how to revert rollback to it's normal behavior instead of rolling back into the history dialog?
I do now. ;) Culprit is the file game/util/keymap.rpy (resides compiled inside data.rpa) which tinkers with the keymap, disables rollback and adds an overlay function to intercept all attempts at rolling forward or backwards, to boot. Easiest way to rid yourself of it's shenanigans is creating an empty file with the same name, nullifying the code inside the rpa. Hope this helps!

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes