VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Sagara Family Remastered [v1.0] [ZyX]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Bit conflicted about the game, hence decided to rate it as average.
    The renders, scenes and animations are top quality! Really impressive and not something that could be done quickly, hence really liked discovering all the different scenes and content, but at the same time gameplay, story telling and plot was making me grind my teeth as it was not engaging at all and you have to keep repeating some of the content with the horrible UX over and over.
    Overall average game with renders, CGs being super high quality, but the actual gameplay is really lacking (UX, going back in choices etc.)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Mist.

GUI:
    Piece of shit. If the interface decision-maker is still alive, please kill him, you'll make a good deed, I promise. No Auto Save, no Quick Save, no Rollback Side, no ... etc... etc... etc... There's not even a Back!!! When you press Back, it displays the history instead. At least half of the basic functions have been removed. WHY??!! What's more, the interface isn't even intuitive. The menus would have to be completely redone. Yes, there will always be people who don't mind, but those same people wouldn't mind if the interface were complete.​

Story:
    There could be a good story here, and the different endings extend the game (we want to test several different endings). Unfortunately, there's too much narration, too many details that don't interest anyone.
    Why tell us: "I leave the room. I yawn. I go downstairs to the bathroom. I arrive at the bathroom door. I open the door. I see..." (I didn't use the author's exact words, but it's just an example.)
    Get to the point, 2 sentences are enough. For example: "Leaving my room, I made my way to the bathroom, yawning. As I opened the door, I saw..."
    What's next, a 10-step explanation of how the MC puts on his socks? *Sarcasm*
    As there's no way back, I can't even skip these passages. If I unintentionally miss an image, how am I supposed to get back to the previous one? By saving every 30s? It would be unmanageable. Don't forget there's no Quick Save either.​
    Edit: In fact, the narration problem only appears at the beginning of the game. Then it disappears completely. (y)

Conclusion:
    I might have redone the gui menus if the rest were worth it, but with the narration problem on top of that, it's far too much work for a game that doesn't belong to me. So I'm going to pass and delete this game from my device.​
  3. 4.00 star(s)

firenun

• Story - 5
      • Enough to set up a classic erotic situation
      • Fun and lengthy read
      • Translated very well
      • Well written with good humor, personalities, etc.
    • Gameplay - 1
      • Nothing fun, just choosing one of 2-3 options
      • Multiple endings keeps it kinda interesting
    • Art - 4.5
      • Cute girls
      • Good erotic scenes and animations
      • Not too much variety in body (thin, light, booba)
        • Would have liked a Sanae with more muscle, more voluptuous Maria, and a bigger difference between Arisa and Emiru
    • Characters - 5
      • Strong personalities for everyone,
      • Well written, voiced and illustrated girls
      • Despicable antagonist
      • Funny MC
    • Eroticism - 4.5
      • Each character has their own category of erotic play, and it sometimes includes other girls
      • Includes BDSM, Blackmail, Rape, Netorare, Molestation, Romance, Costume Play, Loli, and a whole lotta Sexual Harassment
  4. 5.00 star(s)

CocoMelo

I would give it a 4. but just to support the japanese visual novels in f95 I am giving it a 5. As you can see it\s a classic visual novel. I played it a long time ago but do remember enjoying this game a lot. Will easily give you many faps and the story is also pretty good not keep you interested.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Askwad

An old classic that deserves to be recognized. While the tropes are TYPICAL japan early 2000, they might still hold up today. The kinks and characters in the game are pretty nuanced to be fair. Though the rating of a 5 is quite influenced by the nostalgia regarding this game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

NeZKyMaN

This is the second "senior" title during the week that I dug up and I don't regret it!

+ I'm impressed with how much content this game has;
    + great and sexy erotic scenes;
    + nice visual line;
    + nice dialogs;
    + good voice acting;
    + interesting, sometimes light and sometimes very serious story;
    + diverse characters, mother and four daughters, each with a different character and appearance - identical it's magic in itself and everyone will find something for themselves;
    + nice choices, not only moral but situational, really can do very well affect history and quickly filled the number of entries from five available pages, because I wanted to check what would happen if;
    + really cool ending situations, from dramatic to light and pleasant + cool performance of various sexual species.

- lack ? I don't want to think of anything by force.

I do not think of any reasonable cons of this game. These are titles that were not removed from the computer disk, out of respect and high-quality workmanship.

Rating: 5/5
    I put the highest stake with a clear conscience. That's how good Visual Novel should look. It's been a long time since I passed the game at once, I just couldn't break away I wanted to know what would happen next. I think I will be more interested in the game's author titles.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

troll822

Funny and interesting story with tons of action. If one of the girls was not looking like she was 13, it would be one of the best VNs I've played.

You can avoid screwing the little kid, but looking under her panties is unavoidable. You can't completely ignore her as if she doesn't exist.