• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gurhal1212

Nov 24, 2022
Hola. Primero que nada muy buen juego te engancha facilmente y como mexicana me encanta que hayas elegido mitología mesoamericana (Mexica (Aztec)) solo que algunas cosas me hacen ruido
Cuando presentan a la familia de mc, primero dicen que ella es tu hermana mayor, pero luego te dicen que es tu hermana gemela en términos de juego, es irrelevante. pero en continuidad puede ser un poco "llamativo"
El nombre que elegiste para la ciudad de origen de El Dorado no es un nombre náhuatl, es un apellido de origen español. Las ciudades que se podrían quedar serían Cíbola o Quivira (que de hecho es una leyenda de origen español, las 7 ciudades de los obispos visigodos) aunque por el contexto que das sería mejor tollan o usar Aztlan directamente.
Más tarde, Mesoamérica no está en América del Sur sino en América del Norte. El territorio mexica más al sur de lo que tenían era un área entre Soconusco (Chiapas) y Guatemala.
Por lo demás, es un excelente trabajo y espero con ansias la continuación de la historia.
Si necesitas ayuda con la mitología mexica, házmelo saber y con gusto te ayudaré. Salud

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
There isnt a scene with Stacy. She just steals the drugs.
Probably with Alex then? Lust God spoke up during that scene. Normally if Focus Lust isn't an option it simply says "Now is not the time," but this one popped an error so I thought there was a hidden choice.

Y0GG

Cocaine Cowboy
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Probably with Alex then? Lust God spoke up during that scene. Normally if Focus Lust isn't an option it simply says "Now is not the time," but this one popped an error so I thought there was a hidden choice.
Yes, the scene is with Alex. The fraternity path has scenes with Alex and Sydney. There is also a side path with Ashley and Kelly.

Reactions: Memorin

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Why is the dialogue contained on 10% of the screen in the middle of the screen?
It feels like I'm reading a side-bar.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Why is the dialogue contained on 10% of the screen in the middle of the screen?
It feels like I'm reading a side-bar.
Are you using a Mobile Device or a Desktop/Laptop?
What Operating System are you using? (brand & version).
What web-browser are you using? (brand & version)

What resolution are you running either the device or your Graphic Card at?
Are you running the web-browser in Full-screen or Window Mode?, and if in Window Mode what dimensions are its ViewPort?

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
There’s one scene with the MC and his sister, with the promise of more to come featuring his mother.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes