ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
Some bugs:
There's 5 instances of $alexlust and 1 of $alextrust. These should be $alexalust and $alexatrust
(these are found in pids 252, 261 and 262)

In pid="223" there's one instance of $tararust (I assume this should be $taratrust, but it could also be a typo of $taralust)

In pid="61" you have
set $$revealsarahtraits
probably should be only 1 $ there.

Dreamwalking scenes are laggy as fuck on firefox. Maybe the swirling background is causing slowdowns.
You can fix this by opening the .html file in a text editor (notepad will do, but I prefer notepad++) and changing
tags="dream"
to
tags=""

Just make sure not to touch
tags="Dreams"
since that's a tag for something else.

Last edited:

Skatyniaka

Oct 25, 2021
Pretty good, but there are some problems with the branches. Many events and choices are ignored, and the story goes on as if, for example, there has already been oral sex with the character (Sarah), but he didn’t. But it will be interesting to follow

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Pretty good, but there are some problems with the branches. Many events and choices are ignored, and the story goes on as if, for example, there has already been oral sex with the character (Sarah), but he didn’t. But it will be interesting to follow
Yea, this is a big issue.

The writing is actually quite good, but the game needs to do a better job keeping track of your choices.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
A lot of inconsistencies in the plot routes. The biggest one I found was when you don't go to the party and go with Sydney for lunch, you confess to her that you were with her and Brook in the basement.

I've played through about half a dozen times and gave up when I kept running into the inconsistencies no matter what choices I'd made. With reading through the last few posts, the dev is going to have to dig out a nit comb to get rid of all the bugs.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Definitely some promise, hopefully the bugs get fixed. Plot seems interesting, already have some theories. Looking forward to seeing the pregnancy paths move ahead.

Reactions: argentun

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
I gave this game a month of leeway. I think, I'll drop support before month ends. Too bad, I really liked it. I hoped for second "Collage Daze"

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I gave this game a month of leeway. I think, I'll drop support before month ends. Too bad, I really liked it. I hoped for second "Collage Daze"
that would have been great yeah but I feel its never gonna live up to that potential

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
at what point does it end? i am at the interrogation with August andersen and can't progress. Lust is triggerung nothing and dreams i can't use.
ok, i restarted the game from the beginning and finally it went on at the interrogation.
I think I triggered same bug. Interrogation with police officer Andersen ends in a bug and I cant progress. Clicking on "Lust" rune doesnt do anything.
Bez názvu.jpg

Save file:
View attachment root-of-lust-20230124-171119.save

Last edited:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Though I don't know that much about HTML code, I've been going through it to see if I could figure out a few of the bugs.

I found a few more typos in variable names and got those corrected, correcting some grammar and lots of spelling errors while I was at it, but when I got down to the lunch choice PID I gave up.
The only qualifier for Sydney's lunch is whether you rescued her, else it jumps to the SydneyLunchFraternity scene where you tell Alexa that you spent your time with Brooks (that put Sydney on the fraternity slave route). In that scene, there is also an unfinished variable name of $sydney and no value/boolean given.
No qualifier, or separate scene, for not having attended the party at all.

The dev really has his work cut out for him to get this mess straightened up. I really hope he does, though, as the story so far is outstanding.

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
Pressing the Lust button on this page throws an error beginning with "Error: <<replace>>: no elements matched the selector "#lust"."

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Yogg
View attachment 1857366

Overview:
"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.” - Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Grey

What happens when a college kid meets a god? Would you trade your eternal soul for the ride of a lifetime? Will you use this power for good? Or will you be seduced by the dark side? You decide the road our protagonist takes.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-21
Release Date: 2023-01-08
Developer: YOGG
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
ALL: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1857434 View attachment 1857435 View attachment 1857437 View attachment 1857438 View attachment 1857439
Can we please get a cheat mod/option when there's more content?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes