mack2028

Oct 5, 2017
I can't find good games nowadays that haven't been abandoned or redone.
try searching in advanced for the "completed" tag. While you still find one or two that aren't actually done most are finished and playable with all indented content.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
why was this set to abandoned? we have other games with no activity for much longer then this, still active

Reactions: HB38

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
really now? why isn't games like lilith's throne set to abandoned then?
It's not an automated process but mostly enforced based on whatever is reported to/noticed by a mod. I don't follow LT but maybe there's been a life sign from the dev somewhere, which tends to push back the on-hold/abandoned tags for a while.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
It's not an automated process but mostly enforced based on whatever is reported to/noticed by a mod. I don't follow LT but maybe there's been a life sign from the dev somewhere, which tends to push back the on-hold/abandoned tags for a while.
Usually, it only gets an abandoned tag if someone pops a ticket on it, and the dev hasn't been active for 3 months.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Ah, strange - for some reason I was under the belief the cutoff was six months.
Dev inactivity speeds it up. 3 months for radio silence, 6 months if there's no update but the dev's active in some capacity. Devs can also contest or discuss the thread status if they take the initiative to do so, that can "abandon-proof" their thread almost indefinitely if they have a good reputation and/or consistent update history (like consistently doing 1 update a year).

There's also the manual aspect to consider, mods don't just comb the catalogue looking for games past their expiration dates. They'll pop their head in if someone reports the thread as abandoned or if they're already active within the thread itself, but outside of that it's purely coincidental if a mod happens to see an appropriate thread to tag while doing other stuff.

Apr 27, 2023
Considering it is only related to cheats, as complex or simple as desired is certainly fair. My personal puzzle-type preferences lean in a different direction. Even knowing the answer and all the clues I still can't piece together exactly what they mean.

FYI, for those solving: the Cheat Code answer needs to match exactly the answer (including correct capitalization, which is unfortunately subjective, and no punctuation: would be nice if this was not necessary).

Author seems to desire the code not be mentioned outright, so I'll just help interpret the clues
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First of all thanks for the help.

Second I think the author made this intentionally hard so people would just give up and buy the patreon for the code. It's completely subjective and utter bullshit.

gafo

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 1857366

Overview:
"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.” - Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Grey

What happens when a college kid meets a god? Would you trade your eternal soul for the ride of a lifetime? Will you use this power for good? Or will you be seduced by the dark side? You decide the road our protagonist takes.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-21
Release Date: 2023-01-08
Developer: YOGG
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
ALL: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1857434 View attachment 1857435 View attachment 1857437 View attachment 1857438 View attachment 1857439
Yet abandoned, you can play it online .

Reactions: Wolfdragon20
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes