absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
But there is another password later in the update that i can´t figure out i thought it was huitzilopochtli but that is not correct.

Reactions: Y0GG

Y0GG

Cocaine Cowboy
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
But there is another password later in the update that i can´t figure out i thought it was huitzilopochtli but that is not correct.
The password is Huītzilōpōchtli. You can copy and paste it from the link in the picture.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I've tried to balance the stats in their usefulness but Perception is used the most.
There are a few different scenes depending on what stats you've emphasized. Having high Intelligence can let the character figure out some passwords without the player having to figure them out. All of the stats have at least one minor scene.

herngst.

Oct 26, 2017
Science Class

Professor Sato has everyone working on a special assignment that will be due by the end of the week. You will need to choose a partner for class. Arrange for some private study time with them. Or ask you teacher for some private tutoring courtesy of the rune of lust.

- New Character Carla and Tara added
- 2 new scenes
- Recasted Nancy's model

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question:
how do i get the private tutoring with the teacher?

Y0GG

Cocaine Cowboy
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
who was the old model for nancy? i was disappointed by the recast, i liked her more than the current one.
Avena Lee was the old model. It was something that I didn't want to do but she did the majority of her work in the 2000s. Not too much material for me to work with so it was difficult going forward. It was better to make the change before I started writing a lot of scenes with her and had to change.

Y0GG

Cocaine Cowboy
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Science Class

Professor Sato has everyone working on a special assignment that will be due by the end of the week. You will need to choose a partner for class. Arrange for some private study time with them. Or ask you teacher for some private tutoring courtesy of the rune of lust.

- New Character Carla and Tara added
- 2 new scenes
- Recasted Nancy's model

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question:
how do i get the private tutoring with the teacher?
That scene got moved. It will reappear later in development.

SuperNovAA

Nov 24, 2019
This game is reminds me kind a like college daze or spell 4 all, and those were quite interersting one. So, I got also a high expectation for this.

Gfsk f

Jul 25, 2020
when having lunch with sydney the game seems to think i went to the party even when i didn't

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes