paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
I could really use some help.

I've played though the princes's routes several times and can't seem to unlock the queen's route at all.

I couldn't manage to find any guide, so if I could get an help from you guys it'll be awesome, games's fantastic

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
I could really use some help.

I've played though the princes's routes several times and can't seem to unlock the queen's route at all.

I couldn't manage to find any guide, so if I could get an help from you guys it'll be awesome, games's fantastic
iirc, you generally just always want to hit the second/bottom option for everything and the Queen route will unlock at the end. (Should have the option to expose her I think it was?). If that's not the case then pretty much each "correct" choice to unlock Queen route should then lead to some hint about the Queen's relationship with the goblin or some scene with the Queen. So you can check to confirm you made the right choice by quick/saving before choices so you can confirm which path for that choice shows you more scenes with the Queen.

If you've gotten a choice at the end between keep the secret and expose the Queen during the Prince route, then you've unlocked everything properly and if you've chosen both options at the end, then it's probably a game bug and not a decision issue. In which case, good luck. Usual checks of

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
After completing the prince route you can start with queen route from the beginning. There was no issue when I played.

DellDeo

Oct 6, 2023
guys, how yall extract the patch 1.1 im quite struggle to it. Hoping somebody help me please.

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
guys, how yall extract the patch 1.1 im quite struggle to it. Hoping somebody help me please.
There's a README file inside the patch zip. But if it isn't clear enough:
unzip/extract PATCH_1.1
unzip/extract whichever version you DL (windows 32 bit or windows 64 bit)
Inside that folder you should see "The Queen_Data".
If desired, go to the main folder of the game and make a backup of "The Queen_Data" that is present there. (can just copy it into a new folder you create in the game folder)
Go back to the Patch folder you unzipped and copy "The Queen_Data" into the main folder of the game
When prompted, select to overwrite files.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA
Mar 14, 2018
You missed the fact that yes, at first the queen's logic about pain and misery. She's still on her right mind, shows her motherly feminine attribute to care and feel sorry. The problem is the goblin took advantage of that hospitality and secreted mind altering, mindcontrolling pheromones from the goblins spit and sperm that took over the queen's mind when she breastfed him. So the queen is basically under hypnosis the whole time. If you replay the game it explains this. That's the reason why she cannot break free from the goblins lust. And always took the goblins side. I think prince Deren is smart and kinda figure what's going on and decides to feel bad for his mother who's under the influence of the goblin and free them both. The king on the other hand is furious as fuck and wants to kill them both.
Is it explicitly stated that the goblin's spit and sperm is having that effect, or is it just inferred? I've played through both routes and I don't recall it being explicitly called out.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
View attachment 930982

Overview:
In the Middle of the Spring, The Kingdom of Golden Kine just won a great battle against a great horde of Goblins, And thus, The king proudly. surveyed the aftermath of the battlefield with his beloved Queen to boast his achievement. However, within one of the destroyed catapults there, they find a lone goblin survivor In which the Queen took interest to and decided to Adopt it, To Discover and Learn how Humans and Goblins could peacefully co-exist. Thus her "discovery" begins, where as her Son will be the witness..​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-06
Release Date: 2020-12-06
Developer: NTRMAN - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: The Rural Homecoming
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (64)
: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win (32): - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Patch 1.1 (Win only): - - - -

View attachment 930974 View attachment 930975 View attachment 930976 View attachment 930977 View attachment 930978 View attachment 930979 View attachment 930980 View attachment 930983 View attachment 930984 View attachment 930985 View attachment 930986
The link for Win32 does not work. Can anyone help with this?

Reactions: vinny19

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
There's a README file inside the patch zip. But if it isn't clear enough:
unzip/extract PATCH_1.1
unzip/extract whichever version you DL (windows 32 bit or windows 64 bit)
Inside that folder you should see "The Queen_Data".
If desired, go to the main folder of the game and make a backup of "The Queen_Data" that is present there. (can just copy it into a new folder you create in the game folder)
Go back to the Patch folder you unzipped and copy "The Queen_Data" into the main folder of the game
Unfortunately I couldn't activate the Patch_1_1.
Could you tell us a little more about how to do this?

Extract the .zip file to the installation folder and make sure that it overwrites all the required file prompted.
Where is the installation folder located? Is it meant in the game files or something else?
I'm sorry, but as a weak PC user, I need more detailed instructions and thank you for your help.

Is it necessary to do this with the replacement of files or with the preservation of both?

I'm not sure if I did everything right. Guys, tell me Patch_1_1 opens a route in the game from the Queen side or adds a continuation of the first part?

I want to say that this game really has potential, it's a pity that the author did not reveal it to a greater extent.

Last edited:

redeath21

Apr 20, 2020
I think that's a queen model someone made in the game Koikatsu
here's the Pixiv page:
Hello, do you still have the koikatsu card of this? the link for patreon to download the card is dead :(

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Where is the installation folder located? Is it meant in the game files or something else?
Installation folder would be synonymous with game folder here. So whatever folder you got when you extracted the game that has the "The Queen.exe" file in it is the folder I'm talking about.

Is it necessary to do this with the replacement of files or with the preservation of both?
It is absolutely necessary you overwrite/replace the files in the game folder. Inside of PATCH_1.1 you'll find a folder named "The Queen_Data". The same folder should be in the game folder. You want to move/copy "The Queen_Data" folder you extracted from the patch download into the game folder and select to overwrite/replace files when prompted.

The optional part is if you want to make a copy of the existing "The Queen_Data" folder in the game folder as a backup. (You only really need to do this if you've already deleted the game zipfile and don't want to download the v1.0 game again in the event something goes wrong. Most likely, it is unnecessary. Just "good practice" to retain a backup or other method to revert to the original files until you confirm the patch didn't break anything)

I'm not sure if I did everything right. Guys, tell me Patch_1_1 opens a route in the game from the Queen side or adds a continuation of the first part?
The patch for this game, iirc, is a single scene at the very end of the Queen's route. If you get the scene with the Queen in a goblin den or something, the patch was applied successfully. (If you haven't tried to apply the patch yet, you can probably check in advance if it was successful by counting the number of scenes in the gallery before and after applying the patch.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Installation folder would be synonymous with game folder here. So whatever folder you got when you extracted the game that has the "The Queen.exe" file in it is the folder I'm talking about.

It is absolutely necessary you overwrite/replace the files in the game folder. Inside of PATCH_1.1 you'll find a folder named "The Queen_Data". The same folder should be in the game folder. You want to move/copy "The Queen_Data" folder you extracted from the patch download into the game folder and select to overwrite/replace files when prompted.

The optional part is if you want to make a copy of the existing "The Queen_Data" folder in the game folder as a backup. (You only really need to do this if you've already deleted the game zipfile and don't want to download the v1.0 game again in the event something goes wrong. Most likely, it is unnecessary. Just "good practice" to retain a backup or other method to revert to the original files until you confirm the patch didn't break anything)

The patch for this game, iirc, is a single scene at the very end of the Queen's route. If you get the scene with the Queen in a goblin den or something, the patch was applied successfully. (If you haven't tried to apply the patch yet, you can probably check in advance if it was successful by counting the number of scenes in the gallery before and after applying the patch.)
Thank you very much, my friend, for your help and such a detailed explanation. You've helped me a lot.

Jerk_007

Oct 5, 2023
Can someone help my games is ending right after his father asks if anything wrong and he refuses and keeps it secret.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes