ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Can someone help my games is ending right after his father asks if anything wrong and he refuses and keeps it secret.
iirc, this one requires you to finish the Prince POV with seeing every NTR scene (should just need to always hit the bottom/second option I think?). If you saw every scene, then you should have 2 options to keep the secret or expose. (I think you need to expose to unlock the Queen POV?). Either way, both options "end" the Prince route. Then you start a new game and select Queen POV if you selected the correct option in the end.

(If you don't have two options at the end of Prince POV, then you missed a scene somewhere for him. If you have two options when asked what's wrong, just save and pick both. One of them should unlock the Queen)

Reactions: Jerk_007

Vergolio

Nov 28, 2019
Hello, I have a problem with previous games of this creator, they keep getting stuck in the loading before the start menu, the unity image loads, the warning loads and the NTRMAN logo loads, but after that it get stuck (see image for reference) if anyone has any idea how to solve it, thank you in advance.

Games that I have tried and they don't work for me are Rural Homecoming, The Queen, Camp With Mom and I played Tenants of the Dead but the latter works well for me.

Hornybro

Apr 23, 2021
it's always the name, I knew it would be a cliche ntr game
Every single time someone name themselves to be "A" they won't be
if they said they're a sigma male, they are probably a low life loser who deserve to die
if they said they're a NTRMAN, they will make the most boring NTR game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am sorry but keep it up man these got potential
you can play it for a little fun time, it's only 150mb anyway

• Haha
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

MightGuy2024

Mar 23, 2024
Anyone else can help me understand how to download this game? I've been getting lots of unecessary pop ups since I downloaded the file

MightGuy2024

Mar 23, 2024
Hello guys, I downloaded the patch 1.1 first without knowing anything about downloading shit.
It asked me a lot of questions which raised some alarms to me and that's when I backed off. It asked me where I live, how much do I earn etc...
I didn't know what to do with patch 1.1
When I installed it, it was accompanied with some weird browsers, anti virus and also vpn? It just decided to put all these shit on my computer. Anyone can help me know how to delete these things?

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Hello guys, I downloaded the patch 1.1 first without knowing anything about downloading shit.
It asked me a lot of questions which raised some alarms to me and that's when I backed off. It asked me where I live, how much do I earn etc...
I didn't know what to do with patch 1.1
When I installed it, it was accompanied with some weird browsers, anti virus and also vpn? It just decided to put all these shit on my computer. Anyone can help me know how to delete these things?
Sounds like either the downloads for Patch 1.1 have been compromised or something else you clicked on/downloaded around the same time gave you a virus.

Correct installation for the patch:
Download the Win v1.0 for whichedver 64/32 bit OS you have (I'd assume 64 if you aren't sure). and Extract contents. This location is your "game folder"
To apply the patch:
Download Patch 1.1. Extract contents. Extract the correct Win64/32 bit contents from that. Move "The Queen_Data" to your "game folder" and select "overwrite" or "replace files" when prompted.

If you get any popups unrelated to the game itself (e.g. game errors), then that's no longer a patch for the game but a virus. As for deleting, you'll probably need to run your computer's antivirus. If that doesn't work then you may need to disconnect from all networks/wifi/ethernet, use a CD/flashdrive to run an antivirus program you setup on a different device, and run that on the isolated infected computer.*** If that doesn't work, wiping and reinstalling the OS is probably the easiest solution at that point.

***I don't know if this is still actually something you would do. Last time I did something similar to this was back in like, 2008 probably? And computer viruses and Antivirus software were rather different than they are today.

Reactions: MightGuy2024

MightGuy2024

Mar 23, 2024
Sounds like either the downloads for Patch 1.1 have been compromised or something else you clicked on/downloaded around the same time gave you a virus.

Correct installation for the patch:
Download the Win v1.0 for whichedver 64/32 bit OS you have (I'd assume 64 if you aren't sure). and Extract contents. This location is your "game folder"
To apply the patch:
Download Patch 1.1. Extract contents. Extract the correct Win64/32 bit contents from that. Move "The Queen_Data" to your "game folder" and select "overwrite" or "replace files" when prompted.

If you get any popups unrelated to the game itself (e.g. game errors), then that's no longer a patch for the game but a virus. As for deleting, you'll probably need to run your computer's antivirus. If that doesn't work then you may need to disconnect from all networks/wifi/ethernet, use a CD/flashdrive to run an antivirus program you setup on a different device, and run that on the isolated infected computer.*** If that doesn't work, wiping and reinstalling the OS is probably the easiest solution at that point.

***I don't know if this is still actually something you would do. Last time I did something similar to this was back in like, 2008 probably? And computer viruses and Antivirus software were rather different than they are today.
Thank you for your help. So I checked on reddit and turns out the malware installed in my computer unsolicited were AVG security browser and other stuffs that, which i'll send rn. I doubt it is really that bad of virus, or I hope so from what I read so far. I even checked malwaretips for help and it doesn't really say anything about it being a dangerous virus.

The issue is that they are installing themselves aggressively into your computer and that's why I should read carefully before clicking on "agree" every time. People even say AVG browser isn't bad per se, but the way they sneak into your computer and replace your default browser is cringy as hell.

It also add something called RapidPCturner which acts as an antivirus of some sort and give you false info and pressure people to buy premium, from what I read.

MightGuy2024

Mar 23, 2024
Here are the unsolicited apps i got from trying to install patch 1.1 like the stupid idiot i am :(

Ill uninstall each one at a time now

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Thank you for your help. So I checked on reddit and turns out the malware installed in my computer unsolicited were AVG security browser and other stuffs that, which i'll send rn. I doubt it is really that bad of virus, or I hope so from what I read so far. I even checked malwaretips for help and it doesn't really say anything about it being a dangerous virus.

The issue is that they are installing themselves aggressively into your computer and that's why I should read carefully before clicking on "agree" every time. People even say AVG browser isn't bad per se, but the way they sneak into your computer and replace your default browser is cringy as hell.

It also add something called RapidPCturner which acts as an antivirus of some sort and give you false info and pressure people to buy premium, from what I read.
Yeah, free Antivirus software can sometimes be little better than "adware that monopolizes your computer" lol. That's not to say you shouldn't have antivirus software, but I can understand the frustration. It's tiring to have to parse every new notification to make sure it isn't trying to install some new BS.

The good news is: All of that should at least be mostly harmless in terms of potential data loss/theft if it's coming from your antivirus ads. Just gotta fight with it for a bit and clean all the new junk off.

Reactions: MightGuy2024
Oct 27, 2020
Here are the unsolicited apps i got from trying to install patch 1.1 like the stupid idiot i am :(

Ill uninstall each one at a time now
ive been wondering. where did you download the patch? is it from this site or others? cuz i downloaded it recently and it just fine for me

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Sorry for being late but how do I unlock the cave scene?
Cave scene is only if you have successfully gotten patch 1.1 working and should unlock automatically at the end of the Queen's POV story. If you haven't gotten the patch working, probably simplest to just search for a video of it somewhere, it's not a long scene and may not be worth the effort of getting the v1.1 patch installed if you were still having issues with that.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes