Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
any news from ntrman?
the last time i looked and was supporter the had news that he has a couple of games in production and planned. first he wants to finish the season stuff which will be very early next year i assume. most will release many months into next year two more early. these two are the following: one in britain in i assume around 1899 or something with a couple asking for traveling with a ship where stuff happens and the captain is a cruel old man who i assume will have interactions with the female part of the couple. the other game is a new version of the jungle tribe comic with the female blond researcher who is living with a jungle tribe and end up being their queen of fertility fucking with the guys of the tribe. something around that i assume with more characters, more options and scenes and more exploration is planned even with a controllable mini version of your mc.
the others release later on i don't remember that well but one is about a church and a busty old nun or something like that, the others i can't remember.
but it seems no rural homecoming 3 and no queen who adopted a goblin 2 is planned. but thankfully no game similar to the latest ones too.

black_crow

Aug 28, 2020
the last time i looked and was supporter the had news that he has a couple of games in production and planned. first he wants to finish the season stuff which will be very early next year i assume. most will release many months into next year two more early. these two are the following: one in britain in i assume around 1899 or something with a couple asking for traveling with a ship where stuff happens and the captain is a cruel old man who i assume will have interactions with the female part of the couple. the other game is a new version of the jungle tribe comic with the female blond researcher who is living with a jungle tribe and end up being their queen of fertility fucking with the guys of the tribe. something around that i assume with more characters, more options and scenes and more exploration is planned even with a controllable mini version of your mc.
the others release later on i don't remember that well but one is about a church and a busty old nun or something like that, the others i can't remember.
but it seems no rural homecoming 3 and no queen who adopted a goblin 2 is planned. but thankfully no game similar to the latest ones too.
thank you so much

Reactions: Pogo123

Madelynn

Mar 18, 2023
I'm late as heck but I love this game and this content creator! I wish they would make more like this! ❤‍

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
the people are pure ntr? or can gg fuck too?
This game is pure NTR (MC is FMC's son and incest isn't a thing with this one.) NTRMAN has several games that aren't included on f95zone and some of those have routes that MC fucks too, albeit not much, with a slight exception in Camp with Mom which has more of a Swinging route option with the two boys and their moms.

I'm late as heck but I love this game and this content creator! I wish they would make more like this! ❤‍
NTRMAN has several more games than are on f5zone. Camp with Mom, Adelaide Inn, and Mother's Lesson all aren't on here due to a rule violation iirc (probably shota but not 100% sure).

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
soo new game was planned for april but will be scheduled a few weeks back since there was stuff lacking in ntrman's perspective :/

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
do you know where we could download all of his games?
Obviously his patreon (linked at the the start of this thread). As for non-official channels I'm too lazy to look up F95 rules about linking outside the site, but googling "NTRMAN games" will give you plenty of results to pick what you're comfortable clicking on.

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
hello, ive finished the game and its a incredible game but why I did not met or saw this scene? i just saw this on the image where i download the app. Thankyou and nice work

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
hello, ive finished the game and its a incredible game but why I did not met or saw this scene? i just saw this on the image where i download the app. Thankyou and nice work
Main download doesn't include the v1.1 patch. Should be auto-unlocked/shown at end of Queen's PoV. Downloading patch (included with the list of DL's on first page) and applying it should fix this.

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
I loved this one and woukd like a similar game from him. But I don't think he'll be doing that.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes