bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
Final garbage by the water between the clothes shop produces the message "you gather one garbage" and the screen goes black with the ui elements still available. It sounds like player can still move around, just can't see the map of character anymore.
Yeah that one by the pool is the same one I get the black screen at

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
OP Updated, Extra Mac links will be added.
Sorry @Xagrim for the wait and missing Mac links, technical difficulties on my end.​

Reactions: Xagrim

moosehead82

Jul 20, 2017
Hi,

If you go the store with your wife to soon after seeing the first bathing suit, you are stuck in an infinite loop between choosing the second one and her refusing to wear it.

Also, i feel the pace at of the game is to slow. Work, jog wife, work, jog daughter, gifts, depose money, rince and repeat for an hour and still nothing except first photoshoot with wife and longer jogging with daughter. Maybe i'm missing something?

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Why do you encrypt the game images? I can't extract the CG
Because i'am not sure at the Moment if the CG are only loadable for Patrons are as a reward.

Hi,

If you go the store with your wife to soon after seeing the first bathing suit, you are stuck in an infinite loop between choosing the second one and her refusing to wear it.

Also, i feel the pace at of the game is to slow. Work, jog wife, work, jog daughter, gifts, depose money, rince and repeat for an hour and still nothing except first photoshoot with wife and longer jogging with daughter. Maybe i'm missing something?
Thank you, i upload today the 0.25b with a fix. Hope its the last. ;)

Thanks for your feedback. Yes i will work at this for the 0.30. Make it a little bit faster.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
So i managed to get a pay rise "in waste" to 70 noro's, 2 hours of repeated & for some reason it's reverted Back to 50?
The review tells me i only have 1 days experience " See Image" A lot of grinding up in Smoke!!! Screenshot (52).jpg

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
So i managed to get a pay rise "in waste" to 70 noro's, 2 hours of repeated & for some reason it's reverted Back to 50?
The review tells me i only have 1 days experience " See Image" A lot of grinding up in Smoke!!! View attachment 98304
Sorry for the mistake @John Wood

Have you clicked on the dog since the last update? Have you a savegame before that?
Its fixed in the new 0.25b that i upload today. But for fixing your current save (after clicking the dog) i need the save and the value that you have on the job experience. Then i can send you the corrected save back.

Reactions: Jackbite

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
love the artwork

HATE the platform.. PFft getting all excited when seeing the title and the artwork . Getting my hopes up , then finding out it is a RPGM .. Sighs loudly and clicks away

Reactions: sargatano

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
love the artwork

HATE the platform.. PFft getting all excited when seeing the title and the artwork . Getting my hopes up , then finding out it is a RPGM .. Sighs loudly and clicks away
Thank yo for the feedback @stronkie. It would be helpfully when you vote in this poll for the game engine.

When you want of course. ;)

Reactions: stronkie

gamer15

Donor
Apr 18, 2018
Construtive critisism: Need more money from working jobs. Books cost almost and sometimes more than a days pay. I cant access the daughter to gift her unless i take a day off. MC feels lonely with little dialogue between charaters. I know game is in early dev stage, so i will give it another try next update.

Reactions: Xagrim and Jackbite

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Construtive critisism: Need more money from working jobs. Books cost almost and sometimes more than a days pay. I cant access the daughter to gift her unless i take a day off. MC feels lonely with little dialogue between charaters. I know game is in early dev stage, so i will give it another try next update.
Thanks for your Feedback @gamer15 . I will look at this. In the meantime you can, when you want vote in this pool for the game engine.

Reactions: gamer15

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Hi guys,

today you have the chance to ask me some questions in discord.

For more informations please see:

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes