Led

Jul 16, 2017
Is this RPGM game similar like a Ren'Py game? So, no Nintendo 2D -ish gameplay between the scenes?

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Hi. I love this game thanks for the update.
It still says "planned on 0.20" when think about other women in bath.
Is this a bug or becuase of save from 0.15?
@Press_ok
Thanks for your feedback. No it its a "bug" it should be 0.25. It will fix in the hotfix 0.20a

Hi:

How do you start jogging, the daughter and wife always say no. Also, how do you improve relationship with them when you cannot buy gifts which need you earning money. Seems to be an impossible circle to get out of. I wonder if the game developer has played his game.

It is very frustrating.

regards
@JugarComica
You can improve your relationship with talk to them and cook meal for the family. For better understanding the game mechanics a small guide is in the game folder.
And you can go jogging alone in the park.

i get black screen and game stuck after i'm done collecting garbage.
@rick87
Thanks for your report. I found the bug and fix it in the 0.20a. Available in 1-2 hours.

Reactions: User_166761

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Sorry guys,

i have upload my Debugversion which i use for testing.

That means that some values fix and not yours.

Please download the new version 0.20a.

The following steps are necessary for your own full game experience:

If you didn't talk with the dog at your home:

You must do nothing, only load the new version and load your savegame.

If you did talk with the dog at your home:

Please load the new version and then a savegame before you talk to the dog. Sorry but they is no other way to get your own values back.

If you start a new game with 0.20. I recommendation that you start a new game with 0.20a.

Big sorry and thank you for your understanding. The new version will available in 1-2 hours.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
You got to go jogging in the park.
Thank you.

And apologies for my rent. I found the park at the bottom of the District 1 map but you need to press enter to go to the park screen. It does not automatically navigate to it like the other side areas.

Again thank you.

Reactions: Xagrim

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you.

And apologies for my rent. I found the park at the bottom of the District 1 map but you need to press enter to go to the park screen. It does not automatically navigate to it like the other side areas.

Again thank you.
It does but you have to go straight down and not from the side.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Thank you.

I found that you can get to the park if you use a mouse to navigate around the maps. I use the cursor keys and when you are sitting on top of the yellow/black bar (at bottom of main map) you need to press the Enter key to navigate to the park. For the side maps navigation around District 1 it does it automatically as soon as you hit the yellow/black bar (using cursor keys for moving around).

To XaGrim:

If you are reading this, my apologies for my earlier rant. I should be more patient specially after the game start screen informs about the game being in early development.

BTW, after being able to play it for a short while it is a very good start. I particularly like the mature look of the wife. I think you nailed it.

regards

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Using the mouse you can enter everything with it as well as enter places like the park from the sides I for one never ever use the keyboard unless I'm forced to use it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When he goes on a jog with his daughter afterward when you go home and click on the door to the house he says it's better to bring her home. (Followed by my response to him no shit you stupid ass fucker that why I'm clicking on your fucking house door or did you get alztimers and forget where your house is?

That response should be removed since it makes no sense since you are clicking on his fricken door to enter it.

Once I hit 30 point relations with the daughter I couldn't ask her how her day was when she's on the couch. The option was still there but clicking on it did nothing and she no longer responded to the dad.

At relation 32 she responsed back to that dad this time and the rest of the time after that.

If you spy during the day when you get to 23:16 hours he spews that once a day is enough Bullshit but if you don't spy all day and get to that spot you can spy forever without him spewing that crap.

Father: Is that faggot looking at my daughter? Me: Who cares if he is or isn't just kick his fucking ass then you won't have to worry if the faggot is or isn't looking as his eyes will be swollen shut.

Can I kill that fucking dog? When you hit the end of a build it's annoy as fuck to have to close the same warning over and over again not many people are going to keep spying much if they have to keep closing a warning evertime.

Must not be much content for the daughter it seems. Looks like just some lingerie at night while peeking.

Wife shots look nice while taking the bath followed by the hand coverting the screen so you don't have to see a old wrinkled dude with his dick in his hand over and over again

Some content warnings need to be updated. Cuddle with wife on couch. Coming soon. (planned for 0.20)

Is there going to be a love and corruption route? And will the corruption route be just for the MC or will corrupting them cause them to become skank whores?

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
@JugarComica
Thank you.

I found that you can get to the park if you use a mouse to navigate around the maps. I use the cursor keys and when you are sitting on top of the yellow/black bar (at bottom of main map) you need to press the Enter key to navigate to the park. For the side maps navigation around District 1 it does it automatically as soon as you hit the yellow/black bar (using cursor keys for moving around).
In the next version you can change the map without a click. ;)

To XaGrim:

If you are reading this, my apologies for my earlier rant. I should be more patient specially after the game start screen informs about the game being in early development.

BTW, after being able to play it for a short while it is a very good start. I particularly like the mature look of the wife. I think you nailed it.

regards
No problem and thank you. :)

@myuhinny

Thank you very much for your feedback.
When he goes on a jog with his daughter afterward when you go home and click on the door to the house he says it's better to bring her home. (Followed by my response to him no shit you stupid ass fucker that why I'm clicking on your fucking house door or did you get alztimers and forget where your house is?

That response should be removed since it makes no sense since you are clicking on his fricken door to enter it.

Once I hit 30 point relations with the daughter I couldn't ask her how her day was when she's on the couch. The option was still there but clicking on it did nothing and she no longer responded to the dad.

At relation 32 she responsed back to that dad this time and the rest of the time after that.
Fix in the next version
If you spy during the day when you get to 23:16 hours he spews that once a day is enough Bullshit but if you don't spy all day and get to that spot you can spy forever without him spewing that crap.

Father: Is that faggot looking at my daughter? Me: Who cares if he is or isn't just kick his fucking ass then you won't have to worry if the faggot is or isn't looking as his eyes will be swollen shut.
I will look at this.

Can I kill that fucking dog? When you hit the end of a build it's annoy as fuck to have to close the same warning over and over again not many people are going to keep spying much if they have to keep closing a warning evertime.
Which warning did you mean? From the dog? Or the spying?

Must not be much content for the daughter it seems. Looks like just some lingerie at night while peeking.
Yes, only peeking and jogging in the moment. Few pictures in the living room.

Wife shots look nice while taking the bath followed by the hand coverting the screen so you don't have to see a old wrinkled dude with his dick in his hand over and over again
After few times i can put of the picture or make it skipable.

Some content warnings need to be updated. Cuddle with wife on couch. Coming soon. (planned for 0.20)

Is there going to be a love and corruption route? And will the corruption route be just for the MC or will corrupting them cause them to become skank whores?
Thanks i fix it in the next version.

It will give different routes. Love, corruption, having a love affair, corruption your family (from exibitionism to swinger per example], but it is possible than it gets out of control because they have their own personality. At the end of the game it will give different endings for the main chars and some side chars.

Best regards

Xagrim

Reactions: rgnar62

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

When you spy the dog keeps popping up this is the end of content so if you want to spy on the daughter and look at her different poses in the new lingerie you have to keep closing it's pop up warning message about it being the end of content for that over and over and over again.

Opens save file and removes all corruption from both family members. Now I won't have to worry about them turning into skank whores that'll fuck anything.

The *Father: Is that faggot looking at my daughter? Me: Who cares if he is or isn't just kick his fucking ass then you won't have to worry if the faggot is or isn't looking as his eyes will be swollen shut.*

Part was just me talking instead of the father. He says something like is that guy looking/staring at my daughter and the me part was just me saying what he should do. I'm guessing he's going to be the friend in her bed shit stain.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
can't interact with npc, can't qualify for a job, can't find a park. Only thing i found to do is read a book once. game delete

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can't interact with npc, can't qualify for a job, can't find a park. Only thing i found to do is read a book once. game delete
There is more than 1 map you can play on and you either need to click your mouse just below the gate maker or use the enter button to access the next area.
If you need a pic of the gate areas I can upload one for you.

flargen_bargen

Dec 28, 2017
Now that the initial bugs have been fixed this is turning into a good game. Like where it's going.
Seems to me though that it's too much of a grind to move the wife to the next stage each time. I guess this is the problem of making it too easy against making it too hard and forcing people to just give up.
Looking forward to the next update.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
@myuhinny
@

When you spy the dog keeps popping up this is the end of content so if you want to spy on the daughter and look at her different poses in the new lingerie you have to keep closing it's pop up warning message about it being the end of content for that over and over and over again.

Opens save file and removes all corruption from both family members. Now I won't have to worry about them turning into skank whores that'll fuck anything.

The *Father: Is that faggot looking at my daughter? Me: Who cares if he is or isn't just kick his fucking ass then you won't have to worry if the faggot is or isn't looking as his eyes will be swollen shut.*

Part was just me talking instead of the father. He says something like is that guy looking/staring at my daughter and the me part was just me saying what he should do. I'm guessing he's going to be the friend in her bed shit stain.
Okay i check the warn message. Its not necessary, the value for this is in the moment not reachable. ;)

@don2sail
Perhaps the small guide helps a little. Something is available at different times. They are more maps.

@a1fox3
There is more than 1 map you can play on and you either need to click your mouse just below the gate maker or use the enter button to access the next area.
If you need a pic of the gate areas I can upload one for you.
Thanks for support. :)

@bassman_al
Now that the initial bugs have been fixed this is turning into a good game. Like where it's going.
Seems to me though that it's too much of a grind to move the wife to the next stage each time. I guess this is the problem of making it too easy against making it too hard and forcing people to just give up.
Looking forward to the next update.
Thank you. Yes the balance is not easy. A lot of stuff will coming with more updates. First it was too fast and i make it harder. But the real balance can found when all stuff is in the game.

Reactions: flargen_bargen

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Since this game is a bit further along could we get some erotic preview images? Not really sure I wanna waste time downloading this and extracting image files just to see if it's worth playing, the previews aren't much to go by.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, can I get a hint what to do with the boxes after cleaning the field for the (first time) job at the farmer pls ? I seem to have skipped somehow this text/explanation :(

tmv

May 31, 2017
@Xagrim
I like this game as it has potential. However, it takes a LOT of grinding without knowing when the next threshold is passed. Either enter that in the game some how (stat page?) or in the documents.
It would also help and makes sense if the restrictions of looking through the key hole and running is available more often per day as the corrumtion / Fitness improves.

I leave the game for the moment and see how it will develop.

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes