Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Since this game is a bit further along could we get some erotic preview images? Not really sure I wanna waste time downloading this and extracting image files just to see if it's worth playing, the previews aren't much to go by.
@yoyomistro
I put it next time to the screenshots.

@Xagrim
I like this game as it has potential. However, it takes a LOT of grinding without knowing when the next threshold is passed. Either enter that in the game some how (stat page?) or in the documents.
It would also help and makes sense if the restrictions of looking through the key hole and running is available more often per day as the corrumtion / Fitness improves.

I leave the game for the moment and see how it will develop.
@tmv
Thanks for feedback. Yes i know. Because all events have different thresholds ist a little bit difficult. In the future you will have a stats page but for the next version i put it in the small guide which steps are in. I think i will reduce the values for the early steps to get faster successes.

most tedious game 2018
@katabasi
Thanks for feedback. What are you missing?

Reactions: yoyomistro

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Update for the OP:

New Screenshots:

Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Big Tits, Corruption, Exhibitionism, GILF, Life Simulation, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, MILF, RPG, Romance, Seduction, Small Tits, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism

BTW:
It would be very nice when you are answer two vote polls.

Thank you very much guys.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Update for the OP:

New Screenshots:

Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Big Tits, Corruption, Exhibitionism, GILF, Life Simulation, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, MILF, RPG, Romance, Seduction, Small Tits, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism

BTW:
It would be very nice when you are answer two vote polls.

Thank you very much guys.

OP Updated! added more mirrors also :)

Reactions: Xagrim

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
the shedule for the next version is the last weekend of april.

Whats the focus?
  • "Clothes" for your wife
  • The next event with your wife
  • New room at the public pool
  • More actions at the public pool
  • Next step for the waste event
  • Next step for the farm event
  • Continue the storyline about Lisa
  • Continue the main story
  • Some situations should be skippable
  • Change the grind balance a little
I hope i managed this. ;)

Best regards.

Your Xagrim

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Between the poor spelling, the grindy aspects, the uninspired RPG setting, the dull GUI and physical roadblocks everywhere meaning you have to twist and turn to advance through the map... this game is a real slog to play.

Does it get better? I've just started and feel like quitting.
PS: Can you skip the minute long intro each time you boot the game?

Reactions: Fragmandk

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
Is there a glitch with a waste job? I got the job but the supervisor keeps saying I'm not ready and I tried to leave at 16:00 like it said but apparently the job's not done

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Just an observation, I feel that the mom's nose is not attractive, especially in that first sample shot. I'm not sure if it's the tip that's too big, or the whole nose is over sized.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I like this game it has room to advance! A likable MC That takes care of family, is rare :). And nice physics, But i am getting Black screen issue as well With the Rubbish bags! Also the Clothes shop is closed on Saturday Screenshot (44).jpg

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
-1 wife is hideous....-1 boring and menial tasks -1 took way too long to figure out which house was mine -1 no map that I can find or clearly see -1 hairiest bush ive seen apart from demi moore, except hers is nice -1 rpgm

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
-1 wife is hideous....-1 boring and menial tasks -1 took way too long to figure out which house was mine -1 no map that I can find or clearly see -1 hairiest bush ive seen apart from demi moore, except hers is nice -1 rpgm
There's an Old Saying! "If you have nothing nice to say, Then Say Nothing" Devs work hard on these Games, & Remarks like yours, only Deter them from creating future games, Think on...

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Between the poor spelling, the grindy aspects, the uninspired RPG setting, the dull GUI and physical roadblocks everywhere meaning you have to twist and turn to advance through the map... this game is a real slog to play.

Does it get better? I've just started and feel like quitting.
PS: Can you skip the minute long intro each time you boot the game?
Yes you can skip it.

Is there a glitch with a waste job? I got the job but the supervisor keeps saying I'm not ready and I tried to leave at 16:00 like it said but apparently the job's not done
You need 10 garbages.

Nvm, figured it out but there's a glitch on one of the bags, the screen goes black and won't come back
Hm have you seen an event. Where are the glitch comes the first time?

I like this game it has room to advance! A likable MC That takes care of family, is rare :). And nice physics, But i am getting Black screen issue as well With the Rubbish bags! Also the Clothes shop is closed on Saturday View attachment 93752
Where you get the black screen? Have you seen an event? Please try to get on Saturday With your wife to the shop. I will look at this.
This game have any sex on it?
Yes with your wife.

Reactions: User_166761

DigitalDarkness

Mar 16, 2018
Where you get the black screen?
Final garbage by the water between the clothes shop produces the message "you gather one garbage" and the screen goes black with the ui elements still available. It sounds like player can still move around, just can't see the map of character anymore.

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes