UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
thanks for your patience. My work with Ren'py goes on and i found a lot of things that possible and better as with RPG Maker and which i would change. But PG Maker ist good, too but not for my current game style.

• Make a daily plan for the Chars (07:00-0:00)
  • Change and rework some models
  • replace some pictures and a new lot ideas for scenes
  • make a useable GUI
  • rework the patreon page and rework the rewards
That means in detail its a lot of work and i didn't know if i can place all the old stuff into the 0.05. in short time.

I hope i can release the 0.05 at 06.07. but the 13.07. will definitly the last release date, independence from if all old stuff is in (because its new or replace stuff into).

Hope you understand and enjoy the new version. :)

Best regards.

Your Xagrim

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
i have a good and a bad news.

The good is that i like to work with Ren'Py and the possibilities with it. I have a lot of ideas for changing and for giving you a better game expierence.

The bad is i have completly underestimate the effort and the time for this.

Sorry for that, additional i was for one week ill. That means i can't release this weekend. Thats sad because i promised it.

But i hope on your understanding and your trust that i make a good game for you. I can say, that the next release is at 90%.

On the way and your waiting for the release here some informations about it.
  • Change the intro
  • Now the game has a tutorial
  • 400 images
  • different sex animations

Best regards.

Your Xagrim

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,

i'am happy because i can say the first Ren'Py version is on the last meters. The release is the 27.07.

I have update the Patron page and the rewards. There can you find all informations.

Thanks for your patience and have fun.

Best regards.

Your Xagrim

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
I'm stuck. I have a job and the wife still won't talk to me. I can't give her a gift or do anything else because I haven't fulfilled the promise yet she says. The daughter is at her computer once a day and only turns down jogging. There's a dinner on the weekend where I can only look at them. Basically, just going to work and coming home and nothing changes.

The translation is rough so I might have misunderstood the instructions. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: I found what I missed. Putting money into the bank. Then it let me take a few photos of her over the next few nights and nothing else. Still can't give the wife a gift. Not sure if I'm supposed to grind relationship up through helping with cooking or what. Can't do anything with the daughter.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I'm stuck. I have a job and the wife still won't talk to me. I can't give her a gift or do anything else because I haven't fulfilled the promise yet she says. The daughter is at her computer once a day and only turns down jogging. There's a dinner on the weekend where I can only look at them. Basically, just going to work and coming home and nothing changes.

The translation is rough so I might have misunderstood the instructions. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Seems like we have to make 10k before anything happens
only thing i can see

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017

Edit: I found what I missed. Putting money into the bank. Carry on then.
my game ended at 5k in the bank and still nothing with the wife so its not that no clue how to get relationship

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I saw that first screenshot and heard her saying "Goodnight Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are".

(For those who aren't old farts like me or, really, even older farts than me, the woman looks like Jimmy Durante in drag.)

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
this game sucks... I find it boring to play not sure what to do where to go and how to lvl up stats, 2/10 sorry

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Promise [v0.05] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Original Size: 1.12GB

Download PC (175MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
how do i even get relationship up???

Edit: I found what I missed. Putting money into the bank. Then it let me take a few photos of her over the next few nights and nothing else. Still can't give the wife a gift. Not sure if I'm supposed to grind relationship up through helping with cooking or what. Can't do anything with the daughter.
this game sucks... I find it boring to play not sure what to do where to go and how to lvl up stats, 2/10 sorry
@Fragmandk , @Ghost Rida ,@evildead
Yes guys sorry the tutorial Comes in the next update.

To raise the Relationship you must help her in the kitchen or buy her Flowers. And for some more you must put money on the REA.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
it missing a picture

or maybe a typo in renpy for design the pic ( or a typo on the pic name)
Thank you @gartal and @macadam i fix it in the next version.

@All
I think i will release today or tomorrow a small guide for better understanding the game mechanics, because the tutorial comes at least in the next version.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
First thing I did was remove the erection killer from the game by blotting out their faces then I saw the files were loaded with $ renpy.block_rollback() spam so I went in and wiped all that out and I also wiped out the part that said Lisa was adopted and made it to where she is his daughter and that he and his wife were lucky and had a baby pretty quickly without any problems.

During the wife's first photo thingy she switches back and forth from one outfit then to a different one then back to the other one. After that photoshoot you can't sleep even when it shows that the time is 24:00 as it states that it's too early to sleep so you have to click the time in the top left hand corner to advance the time and make them auto sleep. 2ND photoshoot same thing she jumps back and forth from one outfit then to a different one then back again and again you can't sleep even though it's 24:00 and have to advance time to do the force sleep.

Can only find the daughter in the kitchen at 9:00 and in her room in the afternoon during the week but can only help her in the kitchen and ask her to go for a run but she always says she's busy. Can I break her laptop/computer so she gets off her ass and does something with the MC like jogging? Can't give the daughter shit the wife has give gift option but not the daughter. The wife tells you it's better if you run alone. Getting to the point where I'm just going to start cheating.

When you are on the room selection scene if a person is in one of the rooms their fricken logo should be shown on the room logo that they are in so you don't have to sit here clicking each room over and over trying to find their ass. Like if someone is in the kitchen then their picture logo should show up on the kitchen clickable logo.

Not in this version but in the future you can buy outfits for your wife that look like this. What about outfits for the daughter as that's the only one I'm really going after? Will there be outfits for the daughter too?

Reactions: Xagrim

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
People lets remain Calm! The Dev has just switched to using a New game Format there's bound to be Errors, EDIT The game becomes heverly corrupt Once the wife reaches level 2, You can no longer give her Gifts Neither can you ask her to jog, And the Home map Gets Rooms mixed up IE: click on the Kitchen the previous room image is used! This is NOT a criticism Just pointing out Flaws in the game!

Reactions: Xagrim and sezlien

flargen_bargen

Dec 28, 2017
Been looking forward to this getting released and while it's still a really good project I was a little disappointed with a couple of bits that were in the rpg game.
It's a shame you can't manage your own time as before i.e. take a bath whenever you want or watch the t.v., read a book etc.. As a developer on both platforms this should be easier to implement on renpy than rpg. Maybe this will come back later but on the plus side I am pleased that you don't have to empty those fekin dustbins anymore ;)
I still really like this project and i'm sure that the niggles with this release will get fixed...at least the dev is quick to respond to comments which is always a good sign, so looking forward to the next update

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes