MrTreats

Nov 23, 2016
I took the bath favours out because I wasn’t happy with them. Probably redone for v0.4. Some assets may have been be left in.

Morning Fragrances are random, only for glitter fragrances, that can be found there are different values and rarities.
i took a look and i was correct purple never somes up and green is almost always the choice because there is no purple and green is in the code 2 times

$ fragrance = GAME.items[random.choice(["ITMBlueFragrance", "ITMGreenFragrance", "ITMGreenFragrance"])]

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
i took a look and i was correct purple never somes up and green is almost always the choice because there is no purple and green is in the code 2 times

$ fragrance = GAME.items[random.choice(["ITMBlueFragrance", "ITMGreenFragrance", "ITMGreenFragrance"])]
Embarrassing…. Fixed for 3.0b mid this week.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
hrm... princess give vibes of dumb blondie but i guess this is to be expected from being alone, and i hope it will change later

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Question. How to unlock blowjob? Got all (I think) HJ variants, stashed quite a bit of gold and gave the blond THOT way more, way more than she deserves anyway.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Question. How to unlock blowjob? Got all (I think) HJ variants, stashed quite a bit of gold and gave the blond THOT way more, way more than she deserves anyway.
how to lure her down in to naughty room?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
She needs SLU of 15 to start with BJs. You can raise 1-5 per Try with dancing until SLU 10 and then you need 2-3 HJs. Come into her mouth with HJ like she asked you or she will be annoyed you messed up her makeup and wont give SLU points. With that you can get to 15 and then access the BJs

Reactions: Sologor

exter

May 29, 2017
This is a nice game so far. I think the only complaints i would have are, that a lot of the pictures are quite grainy and that the camera could be closer to the action in the HJ/BJ scenes.
I'll be looking forward for more from you (y)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
This is a nice game so far. I think the only complaints i would have are, that a lot of the pictures are quite grainy and that the camera could be closer to the action in the HJ/BJ scenes.
I'll be looking forward for more from you (y)
Thanks for the suggestions.
Atm I have only a macbook without GPU, so I have to cut some corners regarding resolution at rendering.
The mini-animations I did to get some of the familiar AKABUR vibes in the trainer (I love his games).
Anyway, In Mid-July I get a new machine, lets see, whether that opens up options.

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I don't understand how to play the dance game. What am I suppose to do in order to get SLU points?

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
I had WASD in the game too, but couldn’t figure out how to deactivate the renpy functions on those keys (s is screenshot etc). I’ll check some other way, as it’s not much work and WASsd already implemented (but commented out atm )
i didnt even consider trying wasd, but somewhere in my head i already knew S is screenshot and A is for font override and TTS settings.. its usually that for most renpy games, and i assumed so before even checking in this game.
Anyways, thanks for the reply, and thanks for looking into it (y)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I don't understand how to play the dance game. What am I suppose to do in order to get SLU points?
Just spin with Space, every 100 dance points give one SLU
In rare cases wins don’t add up to 100 but usually are more

Reactions: rdblev

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
hrm... princess give vibes of dumb blondie but i guess this is to be expected from being alone, and i hope it will change later
Considering she ends up with all the MCs money she might be smarter than she looks ;)
She will get a bit more tricky in future

Reactions: hrimthyrs
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes