yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Is the "bondage room" useful at this time, or should I just wait for the next update?

Love the game so far!
Thx! See the updated release note & hints in OP. It is scheduled for 0.4

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Huh, seems like there's a bug involving bombing the last slime in the dungeon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also you should probably add a type check in the stash money screen, make sure the input is integer instead of string
The bomb bug is fixed in 0.3a PC quick bugfix version (up in OP).

Reactions: deviantfiend999

butt1234567

Jan 22, 2022
how do I sort the shoes? good game btw but really confusing with the crafting. how do I craft the crystal for the mirror?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
how do I sort the shoes? good game btw but really confusing with the crafting. how do I craft the crystal for the mirror?
Thx for the feedback

I missed that one...
  • The sort shoe minigame is deactivated in 0.3 but I forgot to remove the errand trigger.
    Workaround: avoid visiting your room from 10:00-18:00 (thats when the errand is triggered).
    Fix will be in 0.3b schedule for out mid-next week
  • The crafting will be overhauled for 0.4 (GUI and better explanations) scheduled for end of May.

Look at the release notes for some hints in 0.3 regarding crafting/chest in the meantime, maybehelpful

lyondijon

Dec 21, 2020
great game loved it so far. got stuck with the shoes order errand. will wait for update.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, that's what I'm doing. Another small one: sometimes the second message with the result of searching a room won't show at all.

Overall so far I've played it's fun. There is at least a good gameplay loop which can easily be developed further. The dancing minigame is a bit slow for me, but luckily you only need to get to 10 sluttiness with it.

My personal preference would be different paths to for training the princess, but that would only be a plus. Most important would be finishing first your idea of the training or at least a single path completely before branching out.

Good luck with the game.
Thanks for the hints @ tips.
Will definitely consider them as story is not fully set in my mind yet.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
can we get the 5 points on submission in pet play? I cant seem to be able to get it even with 100% matches
In theory yes, but you would have to uncover only perfect pairs. 3 is more likely, 4 difficult.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
i like the art and the gameplay.. but as an owner of a 60% keyboard.. with no arrow keys.. its abit annoying to play, having to hold function key to move around :p.. is it possible for some arrows in the bottom right for mouse use? or controller support?

Reactions: MaqMaq and grgrgr5

MrTreats

Nov 23, 2016
i like the art and the gameplay.. but as an owner of a 60% keyboard.. with no arrow keys.. its abit annoying to play, having to hold function key to move around :p.. is it possible for some arrows in the bottom right for mouse use? or controller support?
or you could go buy a real keyboard
In theory yes, but you would have to uncover only perfect pairs. 3 is more likely, 4 difficult.
5 is not possible even cheating and getting it perfect you are 1 click over for 5 only 4 is obtainable

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
How do I give gold to the princess? Day two.
Climb up from the cellar with more than 20 gold (from loot or just from stash), then she will appear and take it. If you have more than 100 you’ll get bonus FP and her mood improves

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
or you could go buy a real keyboard

5 is not possible even cheating and getting it perfect you are 1 click over for 5 only 4 is obtainable
Thx, that’s one “<“ in the code where I needed a “<=“. I’ll correct that. ;)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I had WASD in the game too, but couldn’t figure out how to deactivate the renpy functions on those keys (s is screenshot etc). I’ll check some other way, as it’s not much work and WASsd already implemented (but commented out atm )

MrTreats

Nov 23, 2016
Are the bathroom scenes in the game i see them in the folder but not been able to figure out how to trigger them.

Also she dont seem to like the color purple green is almost always the selection sometimes blue not sure i have ever see it purple

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Are the bathroom scenes in the game i see them in the folder but not been able to figure out how to trigger them.

Also she dont seem to like the color purple green is almost always the selection sometimes blue not sure i have ever see it purple
I took the bath favours out because I wasn’t happy with them. Probably redone for v0.4. Some assets may have been be left in.

Morning Fragrances are random, only for glitter fragrances, that can be found there are different values and rarities.

3.90 star(s) 52 Votes