Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes
Apr 3, 2018
I finished everything but missing 3 vlad pictures and 3 camille pictures. I did the yehan drinking 4/4 and camilla 4/4 is this everything in the game currently?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Pretty much. You can build up your godelin forces by sending them out on patrols where they will either die or get promoted to the next level, but that's about all.

You also get a fight with some guards, if you play the game long enough, so you can see how strong you've become from that.

EdC94

Apr 28, 2017
Hum... I selected french at the start of the game but the language seems to reset itself to english when i load a save, and as far as i can see there is no option past the start menu to switch language

GreatWhite2017

Jan 22, 2018
Console Commands -

inventaire_joueur.credit // money
joueur.force // strength
joueur.intelligence // intelligence
joueur.endurance // endurance
joueur.dexterite // agility
joueur.pm_actu // mana
joueur.pm_max // max mana
joueur.pv_actu // health
joueur.pv_max // max health

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hum... I selected french at the start of the game but the language seems to reset itself to english when i load a save, and as far as i can see there is no option past the start menu to switch language
Sorry, this side bug happening when I correct the lang button, this side bug is more important than the original.
I try to correct it fast

kittenadin

Feb 10, 2018
I'm new to this game and enjoying it.
I go through this forum and seems no one report the following bug:
At the intro, in the Paladin camp, MC can search the commander tent and get the loot.
Then MC leave the camp and re-enter the camp, found the commander tent can search and get the loot again.
This bug can repeatable.
Sorry for my bad english.

Reactions: F9Zoney

VoidsOath

Dec 30, 2017
How do I do the training with Camilla? It just tells me I have stuff to take care of first... and I can't wrap my head around it.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
First batch is with Ezmella; second batch is with Vlad.

For the first, figure out what makes Ezmella do what you want; for the second, go have some conversations at the store

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
How do you advance Ezmelia's quest ? I'm stuck at "I have to win one game of 'magic 3s' against Ezmelia in the Tavern" but I've won multiple games (got to the part where she shows me her breasts on the street) and even if I keep beating her the quest won't progress (he just says he forgives her debt).
edit: nevermind, I did something that progressed her quest. no idea what it was though

But now I ran into another problem, after getting Vlad to help train Camilla if I select the training option it says an exception has occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also can you complete the tower in this version ? It's been over the 10 days it should take.

Reactions: sadiajosdjiooij

Lkon30

Aug 16, 2017
So that cat the comes to you during the night, does the options that it give you to change the interaction with cat later?
For example the first 3 opitons pet him, kick him or give him 1 credit......

bonkers22

Dec 31, 2017
How do you advance Ezmelia's quest ? I'm stuck at "I have to win one game of 'magic 3s' against Ezmelia in the Tavern" but I've won multiple games (got to the part where she shows me her breasts on the street) and even if I keep beating her the quest won't progress (he just says he forgives her debt).
edit: nevermind, I did something that progressed her quest. no idea what it was though

But now I ran into another problem, after getting Vlad to help train Camilla if I select the training option it says an exception has occurred.

Also can you complete the tower in this version ? It's been over the 10 days it should take.
I don't think its possible to complete tower.

Esmelle can be used to train Camilla by winning.

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017

I bypassed it by choosing ignore 3 times, still something to look into.

I don't think its possible to complete tower.

Esmelle can be used to train Camilla by winning.
Everytime I beat her the MC would say he forgave her debt (I beat her quite a few times). I must have done something to progress her quest because eventually I was able to talk her into training Camilla.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Try visiting the store.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes