Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
  • Great game so far, art style, CGs, interface, story, erotic content and development speed are on point.
  • Compared to Innocent Witches and other milking games this game deserves way more patreons and support!
  • @bossapplesauce shouldn't DarkMirrodin get the developer tag/status?
  • @DarkMirrodin
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bugs:
    I can get all the wood planks I need in one night.
    The numbers (e.g. Intelligence value) on the character status interface are blurred.
    Some text is still not translated (mainly in the later quests)
    @DarkMirrodin Do you want us to post/pm bugs?
Thanks a lot,
Lucie is work in progress girl :) no CG yet.
Yeah, there is some other way to get mana later, but if I don't want loose myself I have to do things in order, only the basic mecanic are implemented yet.

Bugs : Thats really funny, I just corrected the planks abuse bug few hours earlier.
For the intelligence value and some problem with translation I would indeed appreciate screenshot.
"This game deserve way more patreon" => Is there a way to promote it better ?

is the game supposed to be french or am i missing something
Yeah, it's in french and english, choose language at menu start (flag)

Need more information, (quest level, yehran level, camilla level) because there is a lot of possibility and I guess it's not a bug because a lot of people reach yehran lvl2

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You have to choose "Spend some time with Willie" and then it should come up as an option to just buy the dancing outfit or all her stuff. It doesn't require too high a reputation, just that the brothel be complete and you ran through the "bad dancing" scene with Camilla.

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
You have to choose "Spend some time with Willie" and then it should come up as an option to just buy the dancing outfit or all her stuff. It doesn't require too high a reputation, just that the brothel be complete and you ran through the "bad dancing" scene with Camilla.
I think you're confusing the dancing missions and the ones where you train her with ezmela and vlad. Im specifically stuck after the first two scenes with camilie and vlad. I have an option to train camilie one more time. From the character gallery i can tell im missing 3 slides between camilie and vlad. But unlike the previous two times of training camilie with vlad. Going to vlads shop doesnt trigger him to come to the brothel.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hmm, not had that problem with Vlad. There will be three open spots on the gallery, but the training does reach 6/6. It was the normal "show up at the shop and talk to Vlad".

The only time I had an interruption in that process is when I chose to not let Vlad and Camilla finish. Then, it seemed I couldn't continue.

MrSandman69

Jul 10, 2018
It has hilarious dialogs, I enjoyed it at the beginning. In fact I was patient, very patient... However some mechanics are very repetitive and there are some moments when you get lost in what to do, so you need to try building by building for trigger the next part of the story (a problem with open world games, I suppose). On the other hand it has some bugs. For example the game crashed when you try to inaugurate the tower.

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
game currently crashes when you acquired a certain of mana and talk to the sorcerer in the tavern

seems to be linked to missing files

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage 'dialogue/autumn/[autumn_set]/sourire.png': could not find image. (u'dialogue/autumn/set1/sourire.png')
gio: file:///tmp/temp/YnktMM/The_Pleasuremancer-pc/tl/english/Autumn.rpyc: Error when getting information for file “/tmp/temp/YnktMM/The_Pleasuremancer-pc/tl/english/Autumn.rpyc”: No such file or directory

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
game currently crashes when you acquired a certain of mana and talk to the sorcerer in the tavern

seems to be linked to missing files

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage 'dialogue/autumn/[autumn_set]/sourire.png': could not find image. (u'dialogue/autumn/set1/sourire.png')
gio: file:///tmp/temp/YnktMM/The_Pleasuremancer-pc/tl/english/Autumn.rpyc: Error when getting information for file “/tmp/temp/YnktMM/The_Pleasuremancer-pc/tl/english/Autumn.rpyc”: No such file or directory
Thanks for the report, I think you still can continue to play.

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
You can continue to play somewhat until the mayor joins the training party , whereup the game crashes again

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
How the heck does combat work I clicked everything my avatar , portrait ,inventory, scroll, enemy, book both with right and left clicks. I found a screen that says clumsy attack but can't activate it.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Depending how far you've progressed in the game, there are icons to the top right of the screen that represents the fighting options. Assuming you've done all the training with Yerhan, you should have two icons:

upload_2018-7-25_17-33-46.png

The left one will have your weapon attack options, the right one will have your spell options.

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
Please give me the bug report.
Full traceback:
File "act2_bordel.rpyc", line 224, in script
File "/tmp/temp/YnktMM/The_Pleasuremancer-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/tmp/temp/YnktMM/The_Pleasuremancer-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/act2_bordel.rpy", line 224, in <module>
NameError: name 'camilla_ezmella_gallerie_4' is not defined

While running game code:
File "game/act2_bordel.rpy", line 224, in <module>
NameError: name 'camilla_ezmella_gallerie_4' is not defined

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes