Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Amazingly, that worked.

I guess something went a little screwy between "b" and "c" updates?

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Can't proceed camilla training past 1/6 because winning in gambling always end in crash.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah... The problems is already solved, but thanks for feedback anyway.
still, You can ignore the bug and continue the game, sorry for the desagrement.

bonkers22

Dec 31, 2017
Yes, you just need to be more patient with your harvest. You can always use rollback if you don't see the large ruby in your inventory after harvesting a jar.
"big ruby" needed by autum is not the same as "large ruby" that you can get. I have 13 large rubies and cannot progress autum's chain, I think it's ended right now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, mirrodin mentioned that Amber can't be progressed with the rubies yet. I was just commenting about how you can go about building up your inventory so you can complete the quest if it's available in the next update.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
how do i click both buttons at the same time in the tower,by the way great game will deff be watching this games progress

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I hate how this update will not allow me to play this in English. I can't believe I have to restart the game for this.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just for be sure you know its a corrective version. (New letter on the version mean it.) New content is for 3.2
So you dont have to play if you have already finish 3.1

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
How do you complete Camiles last training ? Also doing yerhans last drinking mission only has me increase his stats towards me. Is this the end of content for both characters. Still have 3 locked photos for camilie and vlad.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
How do you complete Camiles last training ? Also doing yerhans last drinking mission only has me increase his stats towards me. Is this the end of content for both characters. Still have 3 locked photos for camilie and vlad.
You have to complete camilla training for last drinking mission.
camilla training partner => First Ezmella, then Vlad :)

How do you find a proper suit for camilla?
Willie => Increase reputation

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
  • Great game so far, art style, CGs, interface, story, erotic content and development speed are on point.
  • Compared to Innocent Witches and other milking games this game deserves way more patreons and support!
  • @bossapplesauce shouldn't DarkMirrodin get the developer tag/status?
  • @DarkMirrodin
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bugs:
    I can get all the wood planks I need in one night.
    The numbers (e.g. Intelligence value) on the character status interface are blurred.
    Some text is still not translated (mainly in the later quests)
    @DarkMirrodin Do you want us to post/pm bugs?

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
You have to complete camilla training for last drinking mission.
camilla training partner => First Ezmella, then Vlad :)

Going to vlads shop doesnt trigger anything for me anymore. I can only buy things from him. Any clue as to where or how i initiate camilies last mission?

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes