Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Old Save do not work in this version!
@DarkMirrodin have you read before making the change(s) that made this update incompatible with old save ? There's surely a way to avoid this kind of inconvenience in the future.

May 6, 2017
I have my doubts about whether to play or not because the art is intrusive, but because of the premise of the game and what I have read in the comments our protagonist seems to be not going to have fun with others, but is the one that provides the fun to others with that that he will only gain power to generate feminine pleasure ... and that makes you have not yet played.

Could someone tell me if this is true?

Reactions: pappypop

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This game looked really interesting at first. But then I realized that "we" will never have sex in this game ourselves because of the immaterial ghost thing.

More like voyeur and corruption rather than NTR. Some people just prefer watching, this is the game for them.
I have my doubts about whether to play or not because the art is intrusive, but because of the premise of the game and what I have read in the comments our protagonist seems to be not going to have fun with others, but is the one that provides the fun to others with that that he will only gain power to generate feminine pleasure ... and that makes you have not yet played.

Could someone tell me if this is true?
For me i left the game after some updates because you as the mc do not get to do something with any girl other do.As for gameplay not really my taste as for art eh 4/10
This game is most for those who want only to watch and not get into the party or to say sex.
For me because i am alpha male i only want to have sex with the girls alone no need for other man :)
I don't want to continue like this,
In few update the guys can fuck, but he still need to have a physical body for the moment !
And when he can fuck, I have to say, he's going to do it with a lot of PASSION ! :D

Nordglanz

Jan 21, 2018
In few update the guys can fuck, but he still need to have a physical body for the moment !
And when he can fuck, I have to say, he's going to do it with a lot of PASSION ! :D
Guess it's time for me to stop lurking and start posting something.
Honestly I really enjoy the game. It does make sense to wait until the MC has an actual body.
So keep the great work up!

Reactions: Ente Supremo
May 6, 2017
That's good Because I really like the art of the game and the theme, but considering that we still could not do anything and let others have their fun thanks to us was annoying at least for me. I hope we can do it soon.

May 6, 2017
Until the main character get to have a body the other will fuck the living out of the girls.So your end up with there sloppy seconds.
JUST A JOKE
Just that is what I do not want to happen, because I would have a body to do something when the others are left with the main plates and we the leftovers

Reactions: pappypop

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
i think the art looks good. played an earlier build and lost interest - nothing was happening, maybe try again when the dude gets his wang.

Ars Goetia

Nov 11, 2017
Realy nice game , art is not bad.It has the Overlord RPG vibes humor and story-wise.I would enjoy more MC actions so I would wait for that good luck dev. :)

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Finally found out what to do but like, isn't this kinda NTR? You meet 2 girls at the bakery and they end up being lesbians then you get cucked by the weapon master and her own godfather will autumn be cucked from us as well?
NO!!! That is NOT ! Please take a few minutes to at least learn what it means, there are far too many people mis-using or just not understanding what it is exactly, and it almost always ends in a "shit storm" because both or one of the parties doesn't understand it.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
NO!!! That is NOT ! Please take a few minutes to at least learn what it means, there are far too many people mis-using or just not understanding what it is exactly, and it almost always ends in a "shit storm" because both or one of the parties doesn't understand it.
I mean, it often ends in a shit storm because someone overreacts, like you're doing right here. Calm down.

As for the game, the lesbian scene was fine. I did find the whole 'hooking up the godfather' part a bit of a turn off. Hopefully this game is going to see the MC actually being able to DO something soon.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
I mean, it often ends in a shit storm because someone overreacts, like you're doing right here. Calm down.

As for the game, the lesbian scene was fine. I did find the whole 'hooking up the godfather' part a bit of a turn off. Hopefully this game is going to see the MC actually being able to DO something soon.
agreed

Reactions: Buffalo Fred
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes