Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I mean, it often ends in a shit storm because someone overreacts, like you're doing right here. Calm down.
How did you determine that I overreacted? I don't think I did any such thing. I attempting to educate someone(and other forum readers) who misuses an (arguably) controversial tag as NTR, by providing a link to a Very good explanation of exactly what it is, and asking them(and other forum readers) to read it and get educated on the issue/tag...

Jun 17, 2017
Please do something about the card game, I really don't wanna sit for half an hour trying to gamble with the gypsy, only for all my money to be drained, because I can't win.
A "cheat" spell would be nice, so I could influence the cards I draw.

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
then you are blind or not smart enough to get this kind of scenes
I played for 3 hours and I finished the work of brothel, Defeated the forest bandits and went to the goblins village and gave 50 woods and some other things, but no more, My fight train has been finished, I can not speak with girl in the tavern, I can not train taverner's girl anymore, When I select the dance she is not appear, I cant return to the jungle, I went to the all posible things but, :/ Can you help me ? Is there a walkthrough ?

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Whats with this game I keep dying to the goblin is this a troll build?

Ok managed to win on the third try.

May 13, 2017
I have some problems with the fights in the woods. When I leave once leave the screen, I can't return. The window pops up, closes and the time of day changes.

When I try to start the wonder at the tower I get an error screen and my complete game is bugged.

Reactions: Night King

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
I finally found the tower xxx scenes and bakery xxx scenes, But there is no more scenes I think. Because Game has been ended and I can not do something. Is that right ?

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi guy's

Just for some clarification,
I want to follow the story, so be sure there will be direct fuck scene and there will be a lot.
Direct fuck scene come in due time, after the player have a tower, after the player have a body.

I work hard on this since more than a year now, and I want to improve it as much as possible.
So, if you want help me, just tell me what english sentences seems bad. You don't have to make a total review, just think about light feedback on this, and believe me, the game will be better on the next update.

If you have question, tell me. I'm here one time per day.

@DarkMirrodin have you read before making the change(s) that made this update incompatible with old save ? There's surely a way to avoid this kind of inconvenience in the future.
Thanks a lot dude, I didn't know this post and I will keep it in mind.
But for the moment, I'm aware of this kind of problem, but I prefer advance faster before taking time to make update compatible with old save. Yeah it's a choice, but I want to advance faster.

Update 0.3.3.a is now available for patreon :)

Have a good weekend and thanks for testing my game and speak about it :)

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
Hi guy's

I want to follow the story, so be sure there will be direct fuck scene and there will be a lot.
Direct fuck scene come in due time, after the player have a tower, after the player have a body.

I work hard on this since more than a year now, and I want to improve it as much as possible.
So, if you want help me, just tell me what english sentences seems bad. You don't have to make a total review, just think about light feedback on this, and believe me, the game will be better on the next update.

But for the moment, I'm aware of this kind of problem, but I prefer advance faster before taking time to make update compatible with old save. Yeah it's a choice, but I want to advance faster.

I can not find it in patreon ?

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Hi guy's

Nice game, i played the second previous update and didn't go on after i saw the save game incompatibility.
This is a major inconvenience as your game isn't the usual ren'py game, there is quite a lot to do and you can't just skip it, as far as i know, so if you want more people to test and give you feedback, you should consider and option to skip to ... or a save game compatibility.

Other than that, good work.

I'm french too by the way, i'd give you some translation hints and feedback if i could skip the parts i've already played at some point.

Reactions: Tiagolop

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.3.4a

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4C25186C178A3513F4C5CF5E2707206517D9D339&xl=763501957&dn=The_Pleasuremancer.torrent

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
this is the first game from f95 zone which i installed on my android Phone, and i must say
its (altough for me) unplayable.

not that the game is not working , no that s all okay , pictures are okay also , but the tekst lines
(what makes the story) are not able to read cause they are in a darker section and dont lighten
up enough to be read )

The section below that which is also in darker area are , good to read , they light up and thats good

am i the only one who has this prob?

Darkwood II

May 21, 2018
So here is a Walkthrough of the entire beginning before the village.
(unless something is patched and changed in the future)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My problems is I cant find the secret spot in step 6
Can somebody help me specify where exactly it is?

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes