Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes
Aug 16, 2017
its not a bad game but, the constant switches between language are a pain.
I cant read French at all so it does kinda detract from the experience somewhat :confused:

Reactions: mesoru

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
its not a bad game but, the constant switches between language are a pain.
I cant read French at all so it does kinda detract from the experience somewhat :confused:
I'm with you there and that's why I use Google Translate to translate the whole chapter (works quite well) and on only then go on to play it.

mseettea

Jan 19, 2018
So far all conversations with Kulriz are in french. I have no idea what he's saying and what i'm answering back.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Been seeing this game for a couple of times now, still skeptical if I should try it. As of today, how much content is there availlable in general?

f95zoneguy

Jan 14, 2018
i played this a few months ago, there wasn't much else to do once you became established in the village and did everything. has more options and content opened up beyond this point?

Aug 16, 2017
Been seeing this game for a couple of times now, still skeptical if I should try it. As of today, how much content is there availlable in general?
as it involves a fair bit of grinding its hard to say. kept me playing for few hours but, reading this feed, it seems the game never allows reusing saves when updating, so that is worth considering

i played this a few months ago, there wasn't much else to do once you became established in the village and did everything. has more options and content opened up beyond this point?
easiest way to find out is to download it (its a small enough file so no biggy) and compare the unlockable scenes, but as mentioned in my comment above, this may be one of those games that's worth waiting a few updates to play again, provided the dev doesn't fix the issue beforehand.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So I have a question about an option that comes up later in the game if anyone who has played the game could let me know I would appreciate it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
I'm stuck at the beginning of the main quest. Vla'd shopin the village. According to the walkthrough he is supposed to offer me a quest to find his cart but he doesn't. I can buy some stuff from him (candy and a book) but that's it.

1player

Feb 18, 2018
I like the style of the art but i was just wondering before downloading and playing this.
Does this game have any animations?

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I just released 0.3.5 for silver+
For the moment, no animation (some H-art lighty move that's all).

You can now fast start with 5000 credit and go directly to the village, and have 10 redice when Ezmella have only 3.

rhorn

Nov 22, 2017
Here links for 3.5a mega/zippy (not tested, downloaded from svscomics)

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes