Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
I recently made a translation of Azadrim's guide for people who doesn't understand French. I want to clarify that this is not an official translation, so some translation may not be correct. Moreover, English is not my native language. I hope it suits you while waiting for an official translation

The guide is for v0.3.X

D

Deleted member 482284

I finished the introduction and now im at the town. I dont know what to do.

Azamdrim

Sep 22, 2018
I recently made a translation of Azadrim's guide for people who doesn't understand French. I want to clarify that this is not an official translation, so some translation may not be correct. Moreover, English is not my native language. I hope it suits you while waiting for an official translation

The guide is for v0.3.X
Thanks for the translate :)
The guide is not up to date, it's for the 3.2 version :confounded:
I will update my french version this weekend for the last patch (3.6)

I think i will switch from LaTeX to google doc for easier updates :FuckYea:

Reactions: L34ND43

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
I'm using the newest (0.3.6a) version and finished prologue but Vlad refuses to give me the cart quest so I can't progress any further. I can just buy some candy and a book from him and that's it. Any help would be appreciated!

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm using the newest (0.3.6a) version and finished prologue but Vlad refuses to give me the cart quest so I can't progress any further. I can just buy some candy and a book from him and that's it. Any help would be appreciated!
Just wtf is the cart quest XD ?
For trigger vlad tower quest you need to build the brothel.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
He talk about the quest "Le retour du Seigneur", I use the word "cart" as a translation of "charrette", I don't know if there is a more appropriate word

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there an english translated version? The PC version I just downloaded seems to all be in French.

McFwk

Sep 26, 2017
i don't understand the point of having a save/load option if the load doesn't work at all? and if it is meant to work then why hasn't it been fixed or addressed yet?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'TracedExpressionsList'

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Is there an english translated version? The PC version I just downloaded seems to all be in French.
You can change the language by clicking on the American flag in the menu.
View attachment 163383

The game is crashing when you try to send a godelin to attack a caravan. It's giving this error...
Please, use the spoiler tag for the traceback

You can also just type it like this:
Code:
[spoiler]TEXT[/spoiler]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: If you want to include a title to your spoiler it's:

Code:
[spoiler=TITLE]TEXT[/spoiler]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
I just need to start the main quest in the village. According to the walkthrough you start by taking to Vlad and he tells you to find his cart. Is there any other way to start the main quest?

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
He talk about the quest "Le retour du Seigneur", I use the word "cart" as a translation of "charrette", I don't know if there is a more appropriate word
Yes, I just want to start the main quest in the village and, according to your walkthrough, it's "Return of the Lord" startting with Vlad's cart. Is there any other way to start it?

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Yes, I just want to start the main quest in the village and, according to your walkthrough, it's "Return of the Lord" startting with Vlad's cart. Is there any other way to start it?
have you done the walkthrough (3.4 Walkthrough, page 20)? Normally after the walkthrough all quests are started, including this quest

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
have you done the walkthrough (3.4 Walkthrough, page 20)? Normally after the walkthrough all quests are started, including this quest
Hmmm, I've followed walkthrough from the the page 15 but, looking now at the page 20, I can see that I've should have done some things differently. Let's see how it goes this time. Thank you for your advice!

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes